the Rift

a little bit lost

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
With how often the golden vixen wandered the Threshold, she might as well have named it her home. She found herself here quite often, probably due to the fact it’s the only way she really knew how to get to and fro while exploring into territory she recognized. Rexanna stuck out like a sore thumb, especially now during the freezing Frostfall weather. Snow surrounded her in every nook and cranny. Her golden features with her golden horn and chain looked almost like a highlighter on paper compared to the stark white contrast of freshly fallen snow. At least one thing was for sure, she almost always resulted in finding somebody new to meet in the Threshold. Her luck had been granted to her every time she wandered. However, luck in recruitment was something she had been suffering at. Either way, new ties and new faces were something good for her to get a grasp on. Especially being so new to Helovia herself. She faintly began to remember the spotted stag that had greeted her on her second venture to the Threshold when she came across the behemoth stag Tembovu whom she found herself missing quite fondly. Then the few other ventures out here almost seemed to be a blur.

Today was different, however. Wandering yet again, she found fresh footsteps in front of her as she followed the trail. Curious enough, she could tell it was a creature of equine origins. She wasn’t sure how fresh the trails were, though. It couldn’t seem to hurt to investigate though, could it? Her teal eyes traced the hoofsteps before her when she accidently stepped on a small twig. Cracking loudly, the mare shuddered in the echo of the silent trees. Well, so much for being quiet. A few moments after, she heard a violent shaking of what sounded to be a tree. Frantic almost, Rexanna grew a bit worried. Perhaps somebody or something was in trouble? Picking up her speed, she seemed to ignore the trails left behind and cantered in the direction of the sounds. It wasn’t far from her, thankfully. Although, upon approaching she noticed a pale mare with her horn stuck in a tree. Oh boy, that wasn’t good. She seemed quite worried as well. Rexanna approached slowly from the direction the mare had come from before making her presence known. ”Oh my goodness! Are you alright, Miss?” Her voice was soft and full of worry. Teal eyes dancing across the creature in front of her, hoping to show kindness in the ways of being able to help the mare. ”Is there anything I can do to help?” If there’s one thing she knew, getting your horn stuck in objects were the absolute worst.

Eden, Welcome to Helovia! :D If there's any questions you might have I can do my best to answer. We also do a lot of communication on Skype if that's something that you're interested in joining!

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:48 AM