the Rift

a little bit lost

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

Eden

Frantic was the only word that could accurately describe Eden. She had never gotten her horn stuck in a tree before. In her mad panic she didn't think to accurately assess the situation. All she had ever done was run, but now she couldn't. This was an entirely knew feeling to her. She had known hopeless, but never helpless. It wasn't a feeling she wanted to be well acquainted with.
Moments after Eden began her thrashing the sound of cantering hooves came up behind her. 'No, no, no! Not a horse, anything but a horse!' She thought, panicking and yanking at her horn even more. Some of her forelock had caught onto the low hanging branch by this time. She was only making the situation worse.
It was too late. ”Oh my goodness! Are you alright, Miss?” came a gentle, sympathetic sounding voice. Eden froze, not wanting to even look at the mare who had approached her. Her voice sounded non-threatening. She sounded like she cared.
Eden flicked her golden irises over to the newcomer, surprised to see such a brightly colored coat against the ivory of the snow. ”Is there anything I can do to help?” the unfamiliar mare asked. It was after this question that Eden pieced together enough courage to respond to her.
"Um.." Eden glanced upwards at the branch, seeing that one had simply become wound around her horn. With her forelock stuck in the branch, she couldn't do much about moving it, but maybe this mare could. She had offered her help, after all. "If you could move that branch there you'd be a real lifesaver," Eden stated with a small smile. She was still jittery about the new mare, but she had no choice but to trust her. If she didn't, she might never get out of this place.

"blah blah blah."

@[Rexanna] Thank you!! I might, I don't have a skype so I'd have to make one ^^;

Messages In This Thread
a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:48 AM