the Rift

a little bit lost

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Watching as the mare freed herself, Rexanna felt a bit of happiness well through her barrel. She felt content at the aspect that she had done her good karma of the day. Her eyes scanned over the mare gently as she checked herself out for wounds. Then her voice hit the golden mare’s ears with a chilly breeze, causing a like shake to go through her body. ”No need to apologize. Us unicorns need to look out for one another. Besides, I need all the exercise I can get.” Rexanna emitted a soft laugh that seemed to mimic a chime. As the mare began to speak again, Rexanna dipped her head in a bow to say hello. ”It’s a pleasure Eden. Welcome to Helovia. This is the Threshold, it’s the first taste of this land. I do hope it’s been pleasant. Winter can be harsh.” As for winters in the Helovia, this was the first one that Rex had the pleasure of experiencing. She remembered the saying from Thranduil at the meeting of how winters can be harsh, and she truly trusted the golden stags words when it came to experiences in Helovia.

Either way, the mare pondered the idea of Eden speaking of being an outcast. Her eyes glancing from the trees that surrounded them and the stillness in the air to land on the pale mare once more. ”If you’re in the market for a home much like our kind, I can say that the Basin would suit that.” Her voice was soft and gentle, doing her best to keep a calm and serene atmosphere for the event that occurred not too long ago. If there was something this mare looked like she needed, it was rest. Rexanna had some hope billowing in the back of her mind that maybe this pale vixen would want to come home with her and become one with her herd. ”It is quite chilly, as it resides North of here. However, I can say that it is the most breathtaking of scenery I have yet to set eyes on. We even have large sentinels that protect us all from trespassers, so if you get worried like I do about unwanted visitors, you can rest assured that the Basin will have you protected.” Rexanna spoke with a calm understanding of her home. She had visited it and wandered it enough times to know that if there was one place she felt most comforted, it was definitely in the land of the Basin.

@[Eden]

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:48 AM