the Rift

a little bit lost

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
As Rexanna’s wall of words had passed, silence took over the Threshold for mere moments. Her eyes watched the mare curiously but trailed off to other objects so she wouldn’t be staring. The golden chain wriggling around with each movement, light from overhead glinting with the somber light from overhead. When she heard Eden speak was when her eyes found their way back to the pale mare before her. Taking a mental note that perhaps part of the reason the mare wasn’t threatened by her was due to her size and her help in seeming to rescue the mare. Rex offered her a nod, catching her golden eyes with hers. Her own teal eyes held a smile to them, enchanting and kind that resembled the smile that was placed gently upon her maw. As she asked about if she would be welcome, Rex honestly didn’t have a doubt that she would be. She was horned, and if there was something the Basin definitely allowed, that was unicorns.

Rexanna gently took a step forward and angled herself a bit more north as if to continue the path. ”Of course. I don’t see why you wouldn’t be. We could travel up there and you can get a feel for the area, even meet our Lords of the Basin and you can decide then if it’s where you wish to reside.” Her smile continued to be gentle. ”There is much to learn about Helovia, but I’ve found it to be much easier when you have family with you.” She offered a nod. Family was something she hadn’t had in quite some time. But it felt to her as though the Basin could be considered her family, all of the creatures that inhabited it. She knew that if it was family and a thriving lifestyle that this pale mare craved, her home would be the one to offer it. Although she couldn’t help but to feel a bit of pride growing in her stomach at the fact that she was able to recruit someone. That someone actually wanted to return with her. Her happiness grew in a bit more of a comforting way.

@[Eden] If you would like, I can start a welcoming thread for you in the Basin! :)

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 12:30 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 12:48 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 01:49 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Eden - 06-17-2015, 03:10 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 01:22 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:07 AM
RE: a little bit lost - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:48 AM