the Rift

[PRIVATE] Running out of Grass

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
Their muzzles connect, but no, there are not sparks. Sparks would mean love, and the shadow man doesn't do that. Still, there is attraction. His touch is not gentle or soft or sweet, it's rough and powerful, assertive. No doubt the stallions here are kind and careful. Everyone here a typical 'sweet and looking for love'. From the start it was clear, Caleb is not here to look for love, he just merely is here. With no real reasoning as to his stop at Helovia, it is understood that he doesn't want to stay. Maybe he'll leave in a week, maybe in a year, maybe two. Nothing ties him to these lands which means he can vanish as quickly as a candle being burnt out. That's how he likes to live, transient and nomadic, a wanderer. During his time here, he would most likely establish no real relationships. Even this fling with Rexanna was not a real relationship. Caleb knows nothing about her other than her name and the possibility that she's whored around even when he told her not to.

He is ripped from his thoughts when she presses harder into him. Her eyes are hidden from her view as she snaps her lashes eyelids shut. The titan wondered if she felt vulnerable like this, in a cave with a stallion almost three hands taller than her with shut eyes. Though his own eyelids felt heavy and desperate to close and allow some romantic moment to pass through them as they stand like a mated pair, he keeps them open, still watching, though perhaps not as intensely now. Her words filter into his ears and sours his mood slightly. In reality, the constant clipped answers are what he believes is her hiding the real answer he seeks and he wonders if he should ask bluntly, maybe then she would answer. But no, he continues on with this game of avoiding answers. Soundlessly, his muzzle leaves hers as he aims to touch her ivory shoulder with his whiskered snout, stepping forward to reach it easier. Her neck now parallel to his, her muzzle by his shoulder, inches away from his ebony wing. "Do you remember in the meadows the time we met?" He says, clearly meaning the time they had been together intimately. Abruptly, he places his horned cranium on her golden withers, resting there for a moment. "I told you I'd leave in a season or two." He pauses for a moment, allowing her to remember the conversation that had taken place. "That was Orangemoon, but you see... It's Frostfall now." He withdraws his head from her back, not moving away from her, but also not touching her. They just stood, close but maybe not close enough. Maybe it was him saying it's been a season, I told you I don't stick around past that, or maybe it's fuck that shit, let's stay together. Caleb's words reveal nothing as to what his feelings are on the subject, nor does his facial expression. In the end, Caleb just truly wants to see what she thinks of the matter.

@[Rexanna] I'm assuming they're standing like this now? i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/6857349/3/stock-photo-6857349-two-horses-grooming.jpg

Messages In This Thread
Running out of Grass - by Caleb - 06-17-2015, 03:36 AM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Caleb - 06-17-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Caleb - 06-18-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Rexanna - 06-18-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Caleb - 06-18-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Rexanna - 06-18-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Caleb - 06-18-2015, 04:25 AM
RE: Running out of Grass - by Rexanna - 06-18-2015, 01:41 PM