the Rift

[OPEN] angels above the sun (Welcoming)

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna felt comfort in knowing that Eden was pleased with everything she had seen so far. Standing at the entry of the Basin, she felt comforted in knowing that despite the cold, Eden would be able to fit in. It had been quite a long journey but they took breaks for finding food and sleep. If anything, Rexanna knew that when she had stumbled into the Threshold, she couldn’t even remember the last time she ate. Though she was thankful for the fact she came here near the end of Tallsun. The weather was wonderful and journeys had been quite easier.

She smiled to Eden. ”I’m so glad you think so.” Her voice was gentle and calm just as it had been the entire trip. Her eyes danced from the mare to a figure approaching. His golden pelt almost standing out like a fire within the ever so pale and stark snow. She was pleased to see that it was him to come and accept her. Rexanna began to grow proud of herself in the fact that she began to show the new Lord of the Basin, her own recruiter, that she could indeed perform for the Basin as well. As he approached closer, she nodded back to Thranduil. The smile still gently placed upon her face as she noticed his own smile sitting calmly upon his face. His words seemed almost unusual to her. She knew that he was a Lord, but she was just reminded of his rank here and the surprise that he had given her when it came to her own acceptance. It was now when she was even more pleased he had said Lord instead of frightening the poor mare away with his rank beforehand.

Her teal eyes danced down to Haldir, the gentle little deer like creature that had been almost a perfect contrast to the golden. She offered Haldir his own small nod, smiling brightly to him. As Thranduil finished speaking, her head turned to Eden. Since Rexanna hadn’t her own companion, she thought she might want to explain to her what was going on. ”Thranduil recruited me back when I joined the Basin. Haldir is his companion, which is another curious part of this land.” Smiling to her as she finished, she waited to see what Eden sought out of the Basin. Although, Rexanna was beginning to feel quite excited to hear her ask for a home and Thranduil to accept her into the herd. Oh the excitement and pride that would come of this.

@[Eden] @[Thranduil] No worries, guys! :3

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Eden - 06-21-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Eden - 06-22-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Rexanna - 06-22-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Rexanna - 06-27-2015, 01:39 AM