the Rift

[OPEN] angels above the sun (Welcoming)

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N

The fem's golden gaze scoured every bit of the Basin, taking in it's icy brilliance with a grain of salt. It pained her to know that her parents and brother might never see this land and live in Helovia as she will. None of the horses here were fighting for food just to survive or constantly running from predators. Was it selfish of her to give up her search for her family just because she had found a new one? No, it wasn't. Her family had lived happily for two years in their primitive ways. She could only hope they were still happy and move on.
Eden turned her head to look back at Rexanna, but an unfamiliar golden glimmer caught her eye instead. It was a fellow unicorn. His stride was purposeful. Perhaps he was one of the Lords Rexanna had spoke about? It made the mare anxious to think about it. What if she messed up her words and made a fool out of herself? This was one stallion she didn't want to disappoint. He spoke to Rexanna first before turning to herself.
Eden wanted to back away, but she didn't. Rexanna was comfortable with the stallion, so why shouldn't she be? The silvery mare didn't smile, she only gazed up at the stallion in silence as he began to speak. “I am Thranduil, Lord.”
Oh, gods, he was a Lord after all. Eden gave the stallion a small smile and returned his nod. "My Lord," She said softly, her golden gaze never leaving his own. Not long after a dark deer appeared by the Lord's side. Haldir. Eden took a single step backwards, flicking her ears back in uncertainty. A companion? The notion was perplexing to Eden. She allowed her ears to swivel back to Thranduil as he began to ask her a question. “What is it you seek?” His tone was borderline demanding. She wasn't getting out of this one.
Eden's gaze flicked to her hooves, then back up to the Lord. She thought over her words carefully before allowing them to grace her lips. "I seek a home. I seek a place where I can love and be loved in peace. I seek all knowledge about this strange land I have found my self in, but most of all I seek a family," Eden stated, her golden gaze slipping back to her hooves. It was strange to admit to another that she sought after family, but it was undoubtably a good strange.

"blah blah blah."

@[Thranduil] ^^

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Eden - 06-21-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Eden - 06-22-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Rexanna - 06-22-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Rexanna - 06-27-2015, 01:39 AM