the Rift

[OPEN] angels above the sun (Welcoming)

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Ears flickered with the sounds of the mare beside her speaking to the golden stag. Based off what she knew of Thranduil, he wasn’t really one to speak like her. He wasn’t going to open up and frankly, be cheesy but it was one of the many things she admired about the stag. She admittedly wished she could be as hidden as he. However, she felt deep down that she had little to no self-control when it came to her past and histories. However, she knew almost nothing about him. She just knew that he was a Theif, a damn good one at that, and good enough to become Lord. Yet a piece of her wondered how he enjoyed the time spent doing such. Was it everything it was cracked up to be? Or was it more of a curious endeavor of simplicity? Rexanna wasn’t going to doubt herself, but she had a slight feeling she’d never know what it would be like to govern in the Basin. She only knew what it was like from back home. I suppose you could say things were rather… barbaric back there.

Attention sprung to the golden stag as he began to speak. His words gentle and kind. He seemed… strange right now. Almost bipolar in the sense where he could just dance from no emotion to happiness. How strange. Watching him gently, she shifted her weight before looking to Eden after the words passed by Thranduil’s lips. A small spurt of excitement grew in her chest at the success of recruitment and for that she was entirely ecstatic. She offered a gentle nod to Eden. ”I absolutely can. Thank you, Lord.” Her voice was soft but held back a bit of her excitement on her successes. ”Welcome, officially, to the Basin.” She smiled.

@[Eden] @[Thranduil] We can get your rank changed to the Basin! Then you we can figure out what rank you might be interested in for her!

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Eden - 06-21-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Eden - 06-22-2015, 04:03 PM
RE: angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Rexanna - 06-22-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: angels above the sun (Welcoming) - by Rexanna - 06-27-2015, 01:39 AM