the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Imbecile Is He

Karalius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

It seemed incredible to Karal that the closeness was getting ever more apparent in such a short space of time between himself and Rexanna. She had stepped forward to make the distance between them even smaller and this pricked at him with what felt like flirting. He was hardly accustomed to many females flirting with him, particularly because he had the personality of an arse that no dame would want to get close to. But he imagined that she was someone who could be the one to step that boundary.

Her flirtatious reply to his compliment made the brute blush in a masculine fashion,
"It seems my words have been too late to make them unique for you, Rexanna," he smiled warmly towards her, feeling a growing fondness already of her. Was this her way? He did not know, and quite frankly he didn't care.

The talk of this land and its chilly temperatures did nothing to sway his mind that it would be inhospitable to him. He did not care for the cold, for he was used to it back in his old territory. "It sounds like a place I would like to visit one day, but I assume it is a herd-only region?" He queried to the herd creature. He couldn't decide if he was enjoying his time as an outcast or whether the thought of being in a herd again appealed to him.

And then the conversation rendered him to step even closer to Rexanna, he felt close enough now to feel the heat omitting off her short stature and it gave him some sense of comfort that he welcomed.

...I came in search of company. You just so happened to be here, and therefore this conversation has ensued.

She had a quaint way with words that suited his own nature of language. He bore no representation to the colloquial equines, but more of the style of pegasi that he had roamed with, "I deem that my company was not the one you were expecting," he gave the tone of a cheeky kind and retained the lightness in his voice. She winked and it took him aback yet still allowed a smile to spread across his velveteens. And the dame ensued her own flirtatious enquiry towards him and he felt compelled to do that, and so he retorted with a glint in his eye. "I know that feeling, I do love exploring..." his orbs glowed a warmth of invitation to his new acquaintance, and he enjoyed the mystery of where this was heading.

@[Rexanna]

Messages In This Thread
The Imbecile Is He - by Karalius - 06-17-2015, 02:23 PM
RE: The Imbecile Is He - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: The Imbecile Is He - by Karalius - 06-17-2015, 02:43 PM
RE: The Imbecile Is He - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: The Imbecile Is He - by Karalius - 06-17-2015, 03:03 PM
RE: The Imbecile Is He - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: The Imbecile Is He - by Karalius - 06-17-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: The Imbecile Is He - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 03:44 PM
RE: The Imbecile Is He - by Karalius - 06-17-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: The Imbecile Is He - by Rexanna - 06-17-2015, 04:20 PM