the Rift

[OPEN] Gather Round the Campfire [WW]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

- By the precepts of her purity -

The priestess let herself be pulled with the crowd, marched along with a group heading to the bonfires, apparently lit up by dragons. How exciting. But the rumor was it that there was to be peppermint-tea for those attending, so why not.

She looked at the fire, felt the warm embrace she had grown to be so familiar with - But it was not the same, for she highly doubted these fires were meant for worshiping the Sun, her Lord of the fires. These fires were mere decoration, the smoke filth to the heavens.

Pondering, she watched the snow melt in the spreading warmth, she suddenly realized there hadn't been anyone going around with the fresh mint-tea that had been promised. (It was her favorite). Immediately her lowered head went up, looked away from the bright dancing of flames to let her eyes scan out the crowd once more, perhaps hoping to find some kind of butler prancing around to bring the drink she needed to get herself to loosen-up. With her vigil eyes she spotted instead the golden Czar, who had just spoken to them at the entrance. He was now now accompanied by one dark and one light equine.

With a smooth, graceful turn in the snow she wandered towards them, holding on to her somewhat nonchalant composure. "A very good afternoon," she greeted with her mysterious, outlandish tunes, decorated with rare curled-up lips. "Such an... uplifting speech, Czar," she complimented the Golden with a slight overdone happiness in her voice as she nodded in approval (although how would they notice, they didn't even knew her). Then her gaze fell upon his company and she smiled at both of them, too (perhaps blinking her long white lashes a few times more than needed at the dark stallion). "I am the Throat's diviner, Maren. I was wondering when the peppermint-tea-time would finally start? I am exhausted from my journey (although I was actually in the neighborhood) and I would love a drink (or two)," she sighed dramatically.

@[Kaj], @[Destrier], @[Resplendence]
Notes: pinkkkk
by yewrezz
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Kaj - 06-17-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Destrier - 06-17-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Maren - 06-20-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Rohan - 06-20-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Johnny - 06-20-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Thranduil - 06-22-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Öde - 06-22-2015, 10:47 PM