the Rift

[OPEN] Gather Round the Campfire [WW]

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

- By the precepts of her purity -

“I wouldn’t deny a lady her drink,” and she smiled in approval of the stallion's support. He introduced himself as Rohan and she nodded. "Rohan," she smiled under silent eyes to his greeting as he settled himself next to her. He then went on complementing the Czar and she just would've wished that he would have also pointed out the need for some peppermint-tea, for that was what she really needed. That would've been great.

But then suddenly there it was, the sweetest, sugariest — but foremost righteously opinionated melody she had heard this gathering. “Did someone say peppermint?” —Yes... And she couldn't help herself gasp for air a bit as she watched him prance along in his candy-cane male-glamour. "Yes," she mumbled underneath her breath again, as if already drugged, as he turned himself around to settle on the other side of her. All the while she had been searching with her golden glimmering eyes for the peppermint tea she had expected him to bring along. Why else would he have mentioned it earlier? But she couldn't find it, and slowly desperation started to cringe around her like a depressing cloud. The sweet-smelling pony introduced himself as Jonnhy. “A pleasure to meet you”, she blinked in reply as her mouth filled with saliva the longer his sugary smell intoxicated her. So she bit her lip, fighting to turn herself away from him as she got aware of the urges in the back of her mind; playing around with the sinful ideas of putting her tongue and loving nibbles places it shouldn’t, but eventually succeeded.

In the meantime others had joined the bizarre gathering of people and as she was turning her head around, she spotted a Shadow strolling to someplace more silent. But then there was another voice meant for her to distract her and respond to. "Did you say diviner?" Maren looked up to see who had spoken and noticed the unicorn. His eyes, however, were still vaguely roaming the area instead of looking at her, so it left her feel slightly confused as to what he wanted from her, the diviner. Is he shy? She made some space between herself and the stallions, whom had started to sugar-sandwiched her earlier, by taking a step back from the circle. He slithered towards her, reminding her of a reptile, and she followed him with her silent gaze. For what kind of interest could he have regarding her rank, what kind of interest for a follower of the Sun — a speaker for the God? The stallion tilted his head slightly as he spoke. "What is the God of the Sun like?" Somehow, with his dark and mysterious appearance, she had expected something else. Maren’s eyebrows rose as she awaited the rest of his question, but apparently that was it. It isn’t very polished, and it wasn’t a really relevant question, either. “If the Gods liked tea-sipping and chit-chatting I am sure they would've been here to get to know each one of us — and we them,” she said with a smile. “But I don't believe that that is what Gods do,” for she did not know her God like she did her friends. She wanted to ask the black unicorn if that answered his question or if he had more for her, but a new stallion had subtly entered their circle.

His voice was quivering when he greeted her and she turned her silent gaze and attention to him, sensing a quiet air around him. Unlike the black unicorn, he introduced himself first. "I am Ashamin, the Aurora Basin Haruspex." The term Haruspex got her attention, as she had heard that was the Basin’s term for their high priests worshiping the God of Time. This party suddenly promises to be an interesting one, she thought in silence as the waters of her mind started rippling. “Ah, my mysterious northern colleague”, she greeted in her outlandish tunes as her smile grew warmer and her voice kinder as she spoke. “Please," she made an inviting movement for him to go ahead and join with her wings, which had thus far lingered on the air next to her cheeks. "I would love to talk to you about our roles and the Lords we serve — I am sure he wouldn’t mind.” Maren had quickly glanced aside to the unicorn, but she was too fixated on Ashamin to even slightly care. This was an opportunity simply too rare and important to miss out on, as it was also the first time she met another herd’s priest (All the things they could talk about!). “I hope you are enjoying the fires, still,” she attempted to joke from priest to priestess. Maren smiled; “...As the peppermint-tea has yet come to further enlighten our minds.” The last bit she added slightly grudgingly, twitching her brows as a single angry cinder shimmered in the shadows of her eyes before turning back to normal.

Notes: I tag... Everyone!
by yewrezz
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Kaj - 06-17-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Destrier - 06-17-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Maren - 06-20-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Rohan - 06-20-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Johnny - 06-20-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Thranduil - 06-22-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Öde - 06-22-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Shadow - 06-23-2015, 08:12 AM