Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

Let's discuss
the things you know
the things I'll never be.

Let's converse
recite old verses,
keep at bay the snow.

Not only was this mare of his new, well, profession, but she was jovial, too. Ashamin felt his nervousness flicker and fade by the flames and his confidence rise with an orchestral sort of swell. There was nothing to be scared of, here, in all of this gathering. Even the shadowy winged mare whom he'd seen before was no longer a threat. This was the safety of being a visitor, of feeling at home away from it.

And it was certainly warmer here than the Basin. He snorted quietly at the thought of the colder Northern climes, his breath swirling with the smoke in the air as a gentle wisp of white. His tail danced too, casting little sparks and twirling gaily.

The haruspex smiled a bit too eagerly at being referred to as a mysterious northern colleague. There was something handsome and flattering about being called mysterious; something prideful about being recognized as northern; and something heart flutteringly friendly about being so quickly referred to as a colleague. He was glad for her company already, and as he wings fluttered his cheek extended to brush against hers in his traditional greeting. A fleeting, anxiously excited part of him hoped her feathers, so soft in appearance, would grace the tip of his nose as he drew closer.

When he pulled away it was faster than he should have. Lohan started from his position in the pouch, waking suddenly and irritably. The cerndyr tilted his head far back, the little buds of his horns pressing firmly into Ashamin's chest and that white central eye staring up without forgiveness. The Haruspex rushed to soothe the little creature, lowering his head and nuzzling the back of his head. Reluctantly Lochan settled, his fine and dimpled features hanging over the edge of the cloth and dangling towards the unfamiliar earth. Ashamin hoped the warmth of the fire would lull him to sleep soon enough.

"It is good to meet you as well," the haruspex started belatedly. "We have much to discuss, I am sure. And I must admit," and here he stopped, lids lowering and features leveling just above her shoulders, "I know little about the God of the Sun, and I've still much to learn about mine own keeper of Spark."

His long tail circled over his back, then, brushing Johnny as he moved by way of giving the crafter leave or welcome, should he wish or not wish to join their conversation, and the gold coil glittered in the firelight. He considered he comment, the one about the tea and the fire. He wasn't sure what tea was, really, but it was his least important question. What he wanted to know was, well, everything about her and everything she did. She was fascinating enough to look at, with her unique wings and her feline markings, and her role as Diviner made her all the more a subject of interest. "The fires are welcome in this cold, though I will say coming South for the winter like this has made me feel like a happier sort of bird myself," Ashamin said with a slight chuckle. He let himself wander a few paces closer to the orange blaze, hoping she would follow as he flashed back a black and glittering gaze--hoping she would start the conversation he felt too young, too inexperienced, to start.

[[Sorry for the little wait, wanted to see if anyone else was going to chime in. :) Brit said there's no post order though and I am excited for seer talk so, tag, Maren! (And also a tiny bit Johnny]]
ASHAMIN
image credits

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Kaj - 06-17-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Destrier - 06-17-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Maren - 06-20-2015, 08:49 AM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Rohan - 06-20-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Johnny - 06-20-2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Thranduil - 06-22-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Öde - 06-22-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Shadow - 06-23-2015, 08:12 AM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Ashamin - 06-26-2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Gather Round the Campfire [WW] - by Maren - 06-29-2015, 11:55 AM