the Rift

[OPEN] Look what I have! [Welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The trek ensued from the Threshold in silence. Elsa still wasn't quite sure how she would go about introducing everything. In comparison, Elsa was about as new as Anzanie to the Edge. The only thing Elsa had over her, was a couple years working around Helovia. Hopefully, she could at least fill in the details. Thankfully, the Edge wasn't quite yet a complicated herd, as far as she knew, they just had the basics and were waiting for their kings to decide how to go about the in the future.

Eventually, her thoughts had finally gotten her to the Edge. To The north were mountains, and to the south there was mostly ocean. Just before they reached the biggest opening in the cracked glass wall, Elsa stopped a turned around. "Well here you are," she began, gesturing around to signify that this was in fact the Edge in all of its glory. "Majua and Torleik are the kings here, and I am a Forungi; A general of sorts." The words of the kings' language were complicated. The way they fell off the tongue was odd, and against her normal speaking pattern. "So, as you can tell. Most of us have specific jobs. They fall into five main categories, warrior, crafter, seer, doctor and sneak. Everyone starts from the bottom, but eventually you can make it to the top of the food chain so to speak." Edgar flew from his perch, down to Elsa's from to watch Anzanie, trying to decide what he thought was her best suit. Elsa on the other hand, just shook her head and let Edgar carry on with his useless charade. "If you wish to start working in a field, I can put you in your respective grouping, and let you know who to go to. Or, if you'd like, you can simply be a mare and take some time to figure out if there is something you want to do." She smiled brightly, thinking back on her own experiences. Funny how things changed. This girl was once a meek little crafter, happy, joyous, and carefree. Now, well, she was a warrior, and much changed from her initial state. At least she wasn't cemented into the position of Mason. "Do not be afraid to try different things either, if you choose a job, but want to do another, you can always switch." She tacked on, finally taking a breath to allow Anzanie to speak. "Feel free to ask questions to. I'll answer them the best I can." Edgar peeped in agreement, finally settling between the two and listening to Anzanie intently. He was even thinking that maybe this could be the start of some sort of friendship between the two girls. Gods know that Elsa needs to make at least one of those.

"Talking"
@[Anzanie] and open to others as well!
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-18-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-24-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-26-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-30-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 07-19-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 07-23-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 08-05-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 08-10-2015, 05:18 AM