the Rift

[OPEN] Look what I have! [Welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The perplexed look on Anzanie's face makes her smile curve upward. Elsa saw some much of herself in this newcomer, and the question that poured from her mouth would have been the exact same if she had just arrived. I mean, either way, putting two men in the same tier of power liked that seemed to be a boy-fight waiting to happen. It would be amusing, but still not exactly ideal. So, Elsa shrugged and began to explain. "It was the same in my home. You will find rather quickly that Helovia is very far from what you consider normal." She laughed lightly then, thinking of all the things that could happen. At this rate, Elsa didn't think anything could surprise her.

Although, it seemed Elsa could be surprised by the simple things. Anzanie's small story to why she had no skills caused Elsa's ears to tilt forward and have her full attention. Even though Elsa was raised in the same circumstances, from a young age she was taught crafting as well as fighting. It was the two thing she ate, slept, and breathed every day. I guess things are really different no matter where you are. "Do not worry about not being able to do something- every job is tiered, meaning there will be someone who knows it well to help you get on your feet." Well, Elsa assumed there was. She had yet to really make friends with all of the other "heads". Regardless, Anzanie would still be taught. "Is there one that interests you in particular?" Edgar peeped inwardly, actually hoping she would be a little warrior so Elsa would have someone to be around. Elsa just rolled her eyes, ignoring Edgar. She gently reminded him that they could technically be around anyone, they just had to become more "social".

But then the entire conversation took a turn. It went to the gods. Elsa's smile faltered for a moment but returned. They were powerful, and had all the voodoo shit, but they sure as hell do not care about anyone but themselves. That was what the God of Earth had taught her anyway. "Gods do exist, respectively moon, earth, sun and time." She began, trying to hide her ire from Anzanie. The deities were just not something Elsa wanted to willingly cross. "They are all in charge of the magics of their "real" so to speak. For instance, moon controls darkness and wind. Time controls shock and time magics, so on so forth." Edgar peeped, trying to draw the attention away from Elsa for a short moment to let her muscles unwind. During the short duration of that conversation they had contorted themselves into tight balls, and she almost looked like a statue. "That is all they are there for. Other than that, they have no desire to have direct contact with us." Elsa frowned, and let Anzanie take that as she will. If she had more questions, Elsa would be sure to answer. It just wasn't fair that from the start, she had the impression that they were caring gods. They were hardly caring at all.

"Talking"
@[Anzanie] Sorry for the wait!
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-18-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-24-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-26-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-30-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 07-19-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 07-23-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 08-05-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 08-10-2015, 05:18 AM