the Rift

[OPEN] Look what I have! [Welcoming]

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
||||
Elsa's smile warmed the insides of Anzanie like the heat from her former homeland would. It was a shame that the warmth of her body language and cranial expressions couldn't heat her up in the literal sense as Anzanie gave a shiver of cold as she braced herself up against the winds of the Edge ripping through her thin pelt. Her splashed coat was taking a hammering from the weather that she had merely thought to be a fantasy before stepping onto the shores of this new world. The princess gazed at the pale dame near her vicinity with deep pools, watching her intently as she continued to explain the gears and workings of thee region.

You will find rather quickly that Helovia is very far from what you consider normal.

The words allowed Anzanie an unstoppable giggle to pass through her velveteens. From her newborn moments in Helovia she had not quite seen the extent to which Elsa meant, but the splashed already felt compelled to believe her that normal was not in the vocabulary of Helovia and the inhabitants of its strange, new land.

Anzanie blushed with slight embarrassment and gratitude at the fae's words of comfort and understanding to her lack of skills and she watched Elsa's skull tilt with the curiosity that she was evidently compelled to leave buried within her bodice. The splashed felt completely out of her comfort zone in the place, and she tipped her daggers to the air each before placing them back on the cold, hard terraria of the World's Edge. With these moments she allowed Elsa to see the embarrassment that was welling up inside of her. In Irrespitine she did not need such skills, they were already taken care of, she did not need to cater for the masses in crafts or be a warrior, she was the one they had to cater for and protect. No doubt Anzanie had felt gratitude towards them, but no way had she been brought up as an equal in terms of class.

The wind felt like it had picked up and it tingled the jewellery embedded in her bodice, and the splashed could feel it dance as it made chiming noises as the pieces of gold touched each other.
Is there one that interests you in particular?
Anzanie sighed at the question that felt impossible to answer. She took a moment to breathe inwards deeply as she recalled her interests. Anzanie had been a creative foal but had always been intent on listening in to the healers of her herd. Perhaps that was something the naive fae could take on? She stuttered incomprehensively as she began to make her thoughts known to her new friend,
"If I were able to be trained to a good standard in these sectors, would I be able to take on a role of craftsman or healer?" She smiled warmly at Elsa as she waited for her reply. The new friend she had made was so friendly and helpful and Anzanie could feel nothing but gratitude and warmth towards the dame, and it felt like she was the sole person right now who knew anything of her existence in this world.

And the conversation had taken its winding turn back to the gods. Elsa seemed to hesitate at the subject of the gods, and deep down the fae wondered why this was the case. But Elsa carried on regardless of her issues with the subject and Anzanie listened with pricked lobes, listening to every detail. Whatever it was that was troubling her, it seemed that it was piercing through her bodice just screaming "this is an issue." "I never knew that they could co-exist with us, I really didn't. That must be an amazing thing!" She tried to lighten the subject, but decided that no more should be said about the topic that seemed to give her one and only friend trouble.
Image Credit

@[Elsa] I was swamped with stuff to do haha sorry again!
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-18-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-24-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-26-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-30-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 07-19-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 07-23-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 08-05-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 08-10-2015, 05:18 AM