the Rift

[OPEN] Look what I have! [Welcoming]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Talk of the Gods seemed to pass over smoothly, much to Elsa's delight. Anzanie's rhetorical comment gave Elsa enough confidence to continue on with the previous conversation, and leave the deities behind. The day could only have ended poorly if the painted mare had turned out to be a devout being.

So back to the topic of crafting, and Elsa nodded eagerly. "You could join whatever you please, as long as you try. That is really all we can ask for." She shrugged, and Edgar watched silently from his perch, content to actually listen this time. "I was a craftsman before I decided to turn over to the protective side, so if that interests you, I could at least get you started until we get a Glazier." As far as Elsa knew, there was not a single crafter to be found within these lands. Although it may seem insignificant compared to the lack of warriors, without crafters, there was no defense. They were left in the open until those who were skilled could try their hand at defenses. "If healing is what you seek, there are three that are dedicated to the craft. One in particular, I believe, is named Alysanne." When it came to the ways of healing, there was absolutely no knowledge that lurked within Elsa. It would, quite literally, be a warrior trying to tell a healer how to do their job; all her information would be wrong. "Of course, if you can't make a decision from the get-go, you are welcome to dabble in both for a little while to see which you prefer." Elsa shifted quietly then, still not knowing where exactly to take the conversation. Most of them ended this way, with one simple choice, but something lurking within Elsa wanted her to continue. Was it for friendship? For feeling of personal achievement? There were a plethora of reasons for why Elsa was feeling this way, but she needed to satiate it. "Do you like it so far?" Her voice was timid and unsure, but it was a test of the waters. Did Anzanie want to even have a conversation?

"Talking"
@[Anzanie] Thanks for the patience! :) Also sorry its a little odd, trying to get back in the swing of it.
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-18-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-24-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-26-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-30-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 07-19-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 07-23-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 08-05-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 08-10-2015, 05:18 AM