[OPEN] Look what I have! [Welcoming]

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
||
||
To Anzanie's faded pools it appeared that her new friend seemed more relieved to drop the topic of the gods which watched over this land. And to this the sweet fae felt curious. Why would she be relieved not to speak of the gods, particularly when they were the ones that watched over this realm and her own life?

But she decided not to take this string of conversation any further as she felt the cold mist settling on her bodice like dew on the grass that her daggers had taken to whilst standing her. She decided to shake the cold from her pillars and moved slowly, almost in a circling fashion to rid herself of her own dead weight that had become slow and rigid as she stood waiting. But for this Anzanie did not feel uncomfortable with, as she understood that this moment in time her future was in the daggers of Elsa.

An excitable nod headed Anzanie's direction as the topic has zig-zagged its way back to the occupational roles and in particular the craftsman vacancy. Anzanie's heart leaped at the chance to already have the chance to be in a position of importance and for this she reciprocated Elsa's nod with a little dance of excitement of her own and her beautiful skull let out a squeak of youthful happiness,

"I would be honoured to become a craftsman," her high pitched voice was melodic in the silence of the World's Edge and she instantly felt, if given time to acclimatize to the misty terraria, this could be her home. But then she stopped and thought out loud for a second, "Do you believe I could be up to the job?" And with a further thought as to what Elsa had said, she then politely questioned her new friend on her own choices, "And may I ask why you chose to become a protector rather than a craftsman?"

The talk of becoming a healer also interested her greatly. In essence, Anzanie wanted to be an asset to her new herd, not a burden. Perhaps, if given the chance, she could also become a healer. But then her own confidence let her down and her entire bodice became deflated - she was no healer. The role of a craftsman was far better suited to her, especially considering the jewellery that was embedded into her own skin. Her tribe was known for their intricate jewellery and this was perhaps something she could bring to the Edge, as well as forge her name in other aspects of the trade.

And then the splashed dame noticed Elsa grow quiet and with an awkward tilt of her cranium in thought, she stepped forward towards her and leaned for a nuzzle against the fae's neck. This was a friendship for sure, she felt she could become very close with the creature that had led her from fright and the unknown into the arms of a new herd.

Do you like it so far? A timid voice reached out to Anzanie from Elsa's velveteens.

Anzanie simply spoke in a deeper voice, guiding her tones towards the pale pegasus, "I love it."

Her words were no lie, they were the truth. She felt at home already and was elated at the thought of making beautiful memories here.
Image Credit

@[Elsa] I'm sorry you've had to wait for my reply too! Hopefully this will help in kicking off the membership process, and right now I think Anzanie's torn between becoming a craftsman and a healer haha xD
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-18-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-24-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-26-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-30-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 07-19-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 07-23-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 08-05-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 08-10-2015, 05:18 AM