the Rift

[OPEN] Look what I have! [Welcoming]

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
||    ||
With a shake of her cranium in triumph at Elsa's words of becoming a craftsman, she smiled at the pale fae with a sweet and soft sigh. I will start off in this world as something that matters and can be of use to my herd, she thought. She pawed the ground with one of her golden daggers and took in the words of suggestion from Elsa she that she may want to approach the kings of the World's Edge in order to become a craftsman. In reply she spoke softly,
"I shall do that, Elsa. I would love to become a craftsman if the Edge is in need of one, and I hope to be of use to people in that position," and then she hesitated slightly, "But how am I to reach the Kings?"

Anzanie caught a glance from Elsa's pools reaching down to the ground at her probing. The splashed felt guilty that she may have made the dame feel uncomfortable, but nonetheless her friend spoke to her and explained:

Either way, becoming a warrior justifies most of my actions, and brings an air of strength to me.

And the splashed fae stepped forward in a comforting manner to her new friend. She knew that whatever the ivory queen had endured or done in the past, she was now part of something that would forgive her for that, "I don't believe for a second that you were like that. And I know for a fact, that although I haven't known you for that long, Elsa, that being a warrior in this herd will do you proud, it's an honourable position to be the defence of this kingdom." Anzanie stretched her pale velveteens into a smile towards the ivory in the hope of both apologising for prying and also to give her reassurance, but not having known the fae for long she was not sure whether that that would be any real comfort to the Edge's fae.

With a small thought, Anzanie hesitated. She did not want to be alone in this new land, although she knew that she was to become a part of it. But she knew not of the other creatures that roamed here and that terrified her... Who was to say that the creatures she came across were going to be quite so friendly to her? "Errr... You can leave if you wish, Elsa. I would like to explore and hopefully meet the kings, so I won't keep you!" She smiled back and tipped her cranium in pleasantry to Elsa at the playful words of her new friend. Now was the time to make her mark on this world, and the princess did not want to seem entirely like a coward.

[OOC: Do I still need to wait for one of the kings to accept me into the herd before I can have the rank changed etc? We can leave the thread at this though if you'd like!]

" . "
Image Credit
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-18-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-24-2015, 04:20 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 06-26-2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 06-30-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 07-19-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Anzanie - 07-23-2015, 05:48 AM
RE: Look what I have! [Welcoming] - by Elsa - 08-05-2015, 05:16 PM