the Rift

[OPEN] 3's a crowd [Patrol]

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd

I left the Throat early. In truth, I would have been just as happy patrolling alone. I know that I have no real skills and if anything should happen being alone would be one of the worst possible scenerios but...

but really?!

Destry and Ivezho.

Out of everyone in the herd, I am paired with the only two that I take issue with.

Their names swam in my mind as I flew.

Destry - the mare who tried to tell me that the irresponsibility of others was just the way it was. Part of life. As if the strength I would derive from my years of being alone somehow made their actions alright. And her partner - the golden one - her loud and raucous words still echoed in my thoughts. I was still so angry that they could possibly think that all the pain that I was going through now would somehow be redeemed later. Later virtue did not erase earlier sin, as far as I was concerned.

And then there was Ivezho. My brother, my twin. The one I clung to so furiously in childhood who just up and left. And then! To make matters worse, had the nerve to return and say nothing. I can still remember how I felt, trembling on the sands, our first conversation in months and he just ... he just ... I could feel tears beginning to choke out my vision and my throat began to close as I stubbornly swallowed down a sob. Ivezho meant everything to me, and he just left. He left, and when he came back he just ... well. He might as well still have been gone.

Landing hard through a bough covered in snow, I felt my limbs and muscles cry out as I forced my tall body onto the ground. My wings gave off a faded dull light as they gently and continually pulsed. With a snort, I looked around. The forest was so silent, so quite and pristine. The reoccurring thought of patrolling by myself resurfaced, and I set off alone into the woods.

@[Ivezho] and @[Destry]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
3's a crowd [Patrol] - by Rhoa - 06-18-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: 3's a crowd [Patrol] - by Spice - 06-27-2015, 07:06 AM
RE: 3's a crowd [Patrol] - by Rhoa - 07-15-2015, 01:03 PM