the Rift

[OPEN] Let Her Cry

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara

The larger stallion's companion...Some sort of cat...thing...cuddled up in the crook of the mare's chest, bringing a small sniffle from the mare. "She's, she's very sweet." It was strange for Jahzara to feel the purring against her chest, a sensation that she had never felt before. If this gentle, er...creature, could be a companion to the black stallion, then surely he couldn't be all that bad? Ever so carefully she lowered her muzzle to the winged cat, gently brushing against her soft fur with an appreciative nuzzle. Looking back up to the one that she didn't even know was her King, she shook her head softly.

"I don't know. I just need to learn what happened...I don't remember things well...I, um..I have times where I am not really...here. I have to go away, in my head. This time I came back and everything was different. Half the Edge is gone and replaced with new faces, the ones I considered family are missing. I don't know where they are or what happened to them. I heard of an invasion and I don't know how many lives were lost to it or how many simply left me here." Jahzara wasn't even sure if anything she was saying would make sense to the pair, but it was everything she knew.

'Man, get back here. I ain't done studyin' you.'

The voice of Lily protested when Edgar walked up to Jahzara, before asking the golden mare what the companion's feathers felt like. When the zephyr began to rub his feathers against her, the golden mare could help but to let out a small, bubbly laugh. "That tickles..." But her attention was caught by the words of Elsa, giving a single nod that she was indeed blind as well. Studying the damaged eye that the pegasus showed her, the edges of her lips pulled back into a slight smile. It was nice for there to be someone that could relate to her struggles, a similarity between the two in a world of differences. With a toss of her muzzle, Jahzara flicked her forelock to the side to reveal her left orb to the snowy mare.

While Jahzara's right eye was a healthy, warm chocolate brown, her left eye was nothing of the sort. Jagged scarring ran down her cheeks and muzzle, four distinguished claw marks telling the tales of a tragic attack that ran directly over her eye. It was not something that she was proud to reveal, knowing that it marred what was once considered beautiful in her homelands. The orb itself was a cloudy, damaged blue. "A cougar. I was ambushed as a child." Shaking her crown, she made sure to cover the scarred side of her face once again. Jahzara couldn't help but offer a smile to the mare, her mind in wonder of why these two strangers were showing such kindness to her. Perhaps the World's Edge was not changing for the worst. Change would always be needed in the world, but that didn't necessarily mean that it would promote ill will and hardships.

"I would like that, Elsa. Thank you."

Auds flicked forward towards the questions that Elsa asked her, once again offering a gentle nod. "I was a Specter, along with Thor. It was the first time I've ever had such responsibility for a herd, and now I feel like I've failed them. The Edge is the only home I've known in Helovia, Kahlua brought me here. It's been the only place I have felt truly at home all my life."

"Talk"

Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
Let Her Cry - by Jahzara - 06-20-2015, 01:25 PM
RE: Let Her Cry - by Torleik - 06-20-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: Let Her Cry - by Elsa - 06-22-2015, 09:29 AM
RE: Let Her Cry - by Jahzara - 06-22-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Let Her Cry - by Torleik - 06-22-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Let Her Cry - by Elsa - 06-23-2015, 10:37 AM
RE: Let Her Cry - by Jahzara - 06-26-2015, 01:26 PM