the Rift

[OPEN] [HATCHING/STORYTELLING] My Little Eye

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella
Ki'irha
Quote can go here || Watch the length
Ki’irha was greeted with a warmness that seemed to melt the cold that had edged it’s way into the cave. She smiled at the bicolored stallion. “Thank you so much, darling, I appreciate it.” It was then the fawn came leaping towards her, tumbling to a halt at her hooves. A mess of limbs and smoke, she laughed, dipping her head down, blowing a puff of air onto the odd marking on the creature’s brow. “Hello to you too, little one,” she cooed. Like a deer, but different, this creature must have been a cerndyr, a magical little companion.

“How wonderful, Ashamin,” She looked back to the stallion. “I am so happy for you.” A pang of jealousy was quickly covered up by happiness for her comrade on his new bonded. She had so many questions. Where did he come from? How did Ashamin find him? What did it feel like when the egg cracked open and the tiny creature entered this world? Before she could continue discussing the tiny babe, a coldness brushed her side, and beside her she saw Enna. “Hello, dear,” she welcomed, leaning in to brush shoulders, and gave a small laugh at an icicle that had formed on one of the tines of the doe’s antlers. “Glad to see you’ve found some warmth in this storm.”

One by one, unicorns of all shades and sizes meandered in, looking for the same shelter that she had found. She recognized some, but knew almost none of them by name. It was as if more than the wicked frostfall cold had brought them here. Perhaps something was calling to the unicorns, pushing them to this very cave? She walked closer to the fire, collecting a space before all the good ones were taken. It’s tongues licked and spat embers, whispering soft pops and crackles. The warmth was nice, and she took in as much as she could. She cast her silver eyes up, looking for Enna. She tossed her head lightly, beckoning her friend towards her, inviting the brown fae to stand beside her. Tonight held something wonderful, she was sure of it.

< /div>
Image Credit
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [HATCHING/STORYTELLING] My Little Eye - by Ki'irha - 06-23-2015, 11:39 AM