the Rift

[OPEN] [HATCHING/STORYTELLING] My Little Eye

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
something filled up my heart with nothing

“Thank you. And it’s Enna.” You smile, all cordiality and easiness, leaning in to the star-skinned mare’s touch like fire compared to the hands of the storm. She laughs and your smile broadens, though you haven’t the slightest idea what brought it about. “Likewise,” She moves towards the open flame and like a shadow you move with her, clinging to the familiarity she brings. A dark-skinned girl enters and you eye her with reserve, Ashamin filling in where your words fell short. She does not seem injured, only cold, and you side-step closer to Ki’irha, leaving plenty of room for her next to the warmth of the flame.

Your golden lord ( wolf ) appears next, forcing into your heart trepidation, muttering something you do not quite catch before disappearing again. You breathe then, sides deflating rapidly as you expel the breath you had sucked in. Your relief is short-lived however, as he returns, dropping his cheerful little deer to the floor before stomping on over. ‘Hello! Quite the storm!’ You swallow your protests then, swallow the feeling of doubt budding within your veins, and smile ever so delicately, nodding in Thranduil’s direction before your eyes wander to the black and blue boy, the little fox that doesn’t waste any time warming by the fire.

Two more enter the small cave, both of the girls unknown to you, both strangely hued and both uniquely beautiful. Tiamat, one says, and the other Rexanna. You offer them the same smile you had offered everyone before settling your gaze on the flames, content to wait.

@[Själ]♥
grossgrossgross. just wanted to get something up before i went to bed so as to not hold anything up for toooo terribly long. XD

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
RE: [HATCHING/STORYTELLING] My Little Eye - by Enna - 06-24-2015, 04:09 AM