the Rift

[OPEN] True to Your Heart

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
The mission, should I choose to accept it, is to explore every single inch of this herd land and meet every single face. I mean, of course I was going to accept it because that sort of mission sounded just right up my alley. It was perfect. I basically didn’t really have to do anything except tramp through the snow and say hello to everyone I saw. And I really, really did not mind that second part because I had yet to see a face that wasn’t just gorgeous in this herd. You’re going to hear me use that word a lot I’m afraid but honestly, I just can’t get over it! The water here must be infused with something!

I’m walking among gods and goddesses and I’m really not complaining. As a verified candy horse, pretty much everything about the ‘natural’ bodies surrounding me is just fascinating.

I’m adorable, I know that, but these long-legged unicorns are just on a whole other playing field. I’m totally cool with sitting back with a cocktail and watching them work. But you know, I’ve got like… responsibilities now or something. I’m a weaver, yo. I can… weave stuff.

Yeah okay so I still don’t really understand what that means but I’ve just got to find something to practice with I think.

It stopped snowing around midday and the sky actually cleared up - so right now there is this magnificent pale blue sky stretching above the mountains and gosh, it’s wonderful. I’m taking a bit of a break in my exploring to lie down and just look up at the sky. Because that blue, you know? That’s the sort of blue where you just need to lie down in the snow and look up and admire it. It’s too blue to ignore. Anyone that’s looking down at the earth right now is seriously missing out.

Unless they’re looking at me because hey, against the soft white snow my pink points and flashy red hair just look fabulous so that’s a pretty cool thing to be looking at too.

If you’re looking at me I’m going to give you a solid A- for choice on what to look at because even I have to admit that the sky is where it’s at right now. If only it could snow and have the sun shining like that well - Frostfall would just be even more perfect.
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

for @[Ashamin]! <3
idk what Johnny is on but it seems like good stuff

Messages In This Thread
True to Your Heart - by Johnny - 06-21-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Ashamin - 06-21-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Atlas - 06-22-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Johnny - 06-24-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Ashamin - 06-25-2015, 09:08 AM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Atlas - 06-30-2015, 04:59 PM