the Rift

[OPEN] True to Your Heart

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Ashamin

Getting to know Johnny? Well, getting to know Johnny was a unique experience.

Ashamin watched, slightly dumbfounded, as the older stallion took words and made them into motion. Everything the haruspex had said, simple as it had been, had apparently excited the sugary crafter to the point where he could not contain it. And so Ashamin watched, jaw slackened but still shut, black pits of eyes widening, as the little white pony danced.

Ashamin himself had never partaken in such joyful responses. Perhaps as a colt, so long ago, he might have fidgeted so. But even then, hadn't he been wrapped in cloth and taught to mourn? Even then, someone had been dead and some tragedy had stifled the song of the feet. Always, someone was dead.

Even now, as Ashamin watched the scene so celebratory that his own heart was stirred to warmth, someone was dead.

The haruspex tried to shake the thought. He offered Johnny a weak smile, turning to him fully and leaving Atlas to whatever brooding state of mind he likely was in. Ashamin was just about to worry his fellow would pass out from excitement when Johnny settled down and began to speak again. Ashamin's long tail curled and snaked about as he listened, ears pricked, heart beating against his bonded's.

So Johnny had never done this before, hmm? Well, that was alright. Weren't the first experiences often the best? The painted buck's smile widened and he stepped closer, reaching out to nudge Johnny's overpoweringly fragrant cheek in his typical fashion. There was encouragement there, too.

"I trust you," Ashamin said cooly, looking over Johnny's front, watching the way light seemed to glitter off that sugary coat. Still, he didn't know how he felt about that scent. "Experienced or not, you were chosen for the rank and I imagine your creative... energy had quite a lot to do with that, yes?"

And with that he stepped back, unsure of the process but suspecting he not be in Johnny's way. His black eyes were sharp, his mind eager to witness the act of the craft and take in the experience for himself.

""

Such newborn joy,
such limitless contentedness.
I'll find it, if I'm lucky.
I'll find it, with some help.

Credit

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
True to Your Heart - by Johnny - 06-21-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Ashamin - 06-21-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Atlas - 06-22-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Johnny - 06-24-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Ashamin - 06-25-2015, 09:08 AM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Atlas - 06-30-2015, 04:59 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Johnny - 07-15-2015, 07:47 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Ashamin - 07-15-2015, 10:13 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Johnny - 08-01-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Ashamin - 08-09-2015, 10:37 AM