the Rift

[OPEN] True to Your Heart

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
So, there were a couple blissful moments between finishing the craft where I felt nothing but pride and excitement - I had helped Ashamin! I had made that!! - before the exhaustion hit me like an ice cream truck. I’ve never really used magic before - the little tricks that you learn in Nocturne were nothing compared to pulling apart a hunk of sheep fur and then turning it into a beautiful fleece hood. Oh sure, I could make it snow around me once and I could throw pinecones at my friends using telekinesis but this was something entirely different.

What did help wake me up, as you can imagine, was Ashamin rushing towards me for a hug!!!! Oh jolly day what other thanks could I need? I’m grinning so big I feel like my cheeks might just burst and I realize that I am going to love this job - maybe everyone could pay me in hugs?! Ohmygosh but even just the excitement that I saw on the other unicorn’s face was enough. There were most certainly some flaws in the fabric, but I wasn’t about to point them out. Because really, I was proud too.

I made that! ME!

The next part is unfortunate because we have to part ways, but this gift should not wait! I get that, I do, and I’m fighting to keep my eyes open so I probably look a little stoned. Those pale eyelids keep fluttering down, blurring the image of the two stallions near me. “My pleasure, Ashamin! I look forward to seeing you again soon.” I’m so tired that my words are polite, little of the usual silliness coming through. For now, though I was looking forward to a nap. The use of the magic was a lot more training than I would have ever expected, I just needed to keep those peepers open just a little while longer - there was one more goodbye that needed to be made.

My head rolls over so that I can get a good look at my mannequin. Aw, I’m so proud of him for helping. “See you in my dreams, Atlas.” I comment with a lazy smile, attempting to wink but my eyes just didn’t want to open afterwards. Then I just keeled over where I stood - thankfully landing in the snow with a soft thud. From there, I drifted off into the most wonderful sleep - was this what it was like to sleep after doing hard work?!

I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
True to Your Heart - by Johnny - 06-21-2015, 08:27 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Ashamin - 06-21-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Atlas - 06-22-2015, 05:02 PM
RE: True to Your Heart - by Johnny - 06-24-2015, 08:25 PM