the Rift

Advice and Crying Shoulder(s) Needed

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
So.... Sikeax has finally hit rock bottom again and instead of dragging this out like crazy and quite possibly ruining the relationship with her companion(since she now see's him as a monster coughsatashaminforthat), I think it's about time Sia finally cracks enough to take up advice and help.
FYI this is one hell of a quick way to gain a rare friendship with Sikeax if someone wants to grab that
The whole thing Sikeax needs advice on is how to work with Hobgoblin's emotions and her emotions working together, getting around the fact that he's a 'monster' and how she probably now see's him as one(this seriously needs help pronto), and overall loving and accepting her companion through the flaws.
If anyone can throw advice her way for that, it'd be amazing.
I'm 95% sure after the thread with Ashamin that Sikeax is going to be an emotional mess, so if anyone thinks their character shoulder her emotions enough to help, it'd be amazing.

For timeline purposes, it takes place directly after the thread with Ashamin(5/03)

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Advice and Crying Shoulder(s) Needed - by Sikeax - 06-22-2015, 01:17 AM
RE: Advice and Crying Shoulder(s) Needed - by Blu - 06-22-2015, 07:45 PM
RE: Advice and Crying Shoulder(s) Needed - by Elrond - 06-22-2015, 07:59 PM