the Rift

[OPEN] the season may pass, but the dream doesn't die

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The thought of being a corporal still felt weird. I had said it a few times to myself, and it still felt like it rolled off the tongue odd. Like it didn't fit. It kept me wondering why I had been promoted.

In my cave I was, completely dicking off (as usual), when the sound of a call reached my ears. Head lifted slightly, as a soft sigh pushed through my nose and lips. Duty calls. Slowly, begrudgingly I pick my limbs up, into a mosey movement that would be called a lazy walk. I wasn't to keen on going back outside into the frigid basin. It was cold out there.

But carefully I make my way from my cave, carefully stepping down along the rocky and slippery ice and snow strewn landscape. As I neared where the call had sounded from I noticed that more of my brethren where following suit. As we reached closer to the arch I saw our new general. d'Artagnan the Nightshade.

He was an interesting guy, always really grumpy. However I had enjoyed his company once a very very long time ago. There is one other in front of me, a brute I do not recognize, But covered in odd markings, that where both intriguing, and plain weird. I dunno, I don't have much room to talk. I have spirals on my front legs. Those are not something you see everyday.

Finally, we all seem to merge together. And once we are all settled, our general begins to speak. Rough baritones ring out, as he first introduces himself (for those who don't know him), before asking of our names and the reasons behind our choices of becoming warriors. The weird looking man who was in front of me speaks first, and my black ears and blue eyes turn to look at him, soaking in the information of one of my soldiers. First to arrive, first to speak. No hesitation, or nervousness... I like it. After he finishes, I move forward. Might as well keep this up.

"I am Sialia, corporal of the Aurora Basin. My reasoning behind my choice to join these ranks was because I had always been a warrior and knew nothing else... This is where I feel most... Comfortable." A slight smirk lifts my lips, and I remain in my place, waiting on the next soul to speak.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 398
Notes;;Shhhhzam Sialia is here.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: the season may pass, but the dream doesn't die - by Sialia - 06-22-2015, 01:15 PM