the Rift

This crown of thorns

Arantza Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Arantza
This crown of thorns

The itinerant mare let her bright eyes examine the splendorous surroundings. Snow laid out like a blanket on the ground and adorned the lofty trees. Winter had quickly visited the Earth, it would keep the nights longer, but the times with the sun out striking. It was clear that Frostfall had fallen. Her stones sunk into the thick snow, never had she seen so much snowfall. All she could really see was white powder and a few evergreen trees peering out to the world. The air was crisp and light poured through the verdant canopy.
She had no idea of what eerie yet beautiful land she had meandered upon. “This could be my home”, the words came out as scarcely a noise. She looked over the peaks, hills, trees and mountains to see if she could see anyone. It seemed to be vacant in the area, but the mare felt sure someone would assist her around. She sighed a puff of frost.
For the time being she decided to saunter around the frost filled land in hope to find another. The arrow necklace that lay around her neck bounced on her chest. As she let her mind wander, white powder began to fall from the pale sky. It began to pile up on her immaculate fur. Her face lit up with a smile, something she felt like she hadn’t done in a while. She quickly dimmed it however in worry someone would see. Arantza couldn’t even recollect the last time she saw herself beam like this. This land would unquestionably was going to keep the mare amused.

OOC: Sorry for the terrible table, I'll try and fix it! Anyone is welcome to join but I'll be going to Dragon's Throat. xD
Tag: @[Maren]

Messages In This Thread
This crown of thorns - by Arantza - 06-22-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: This crown of thorns - by Maren - 06-22-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: This crown of thorns - by Arantza - 06-23-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: This crown of thorns - by Maren - 06-27-2015, 04:53 PM