the Rift

[PRIVATE] promises

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri
{
"Grief never ends, but it changes. Its a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love."

I was so drained emotionally and physically that it was hard for me to do anything besides stand there and stare at you. Everything had quieted down after Sikeax and her companion's departure, but I still worried that there would be repercussions. I knew how protective Gaucho was of everyone in the Throat and I wondered if Sikeax would tell him about what happened ... or if someone had noticed and would tell him. I worried that he would go looking for you because I knew you and I knew him and... it would just end with you and him fighting. I didn't want that. I didn't want you to get hurt.

I turned my head and looked at your companion, who was sound asleep in a completely different form than it had been in earlier. It was shocking to see the change and even more shocking that it chose to be a skunk. It looked unassuming and even a little innocent, but the scabs on your neck from it earlier proved otherwise."You have to be careful." I whispered as I kept staring at your companion. I wanted to tell you that you couldn't go letting it pick fights, that you couldn't pick fights because it was too dangerous, but you already knew that and it didn't stop you. You were a fighter and even though I worried I wasn't going to try to change you. I just wanted you to be careful.

I sighed as I turned back toward you then stepped forward and reached to press my nose against your neck. "I'm glad you're here." I mumbled against you. I had needed you for so long and you were finally there, you kept your promise to me, and even though I didn't look like it I was so happy. "Are you okay? It... he didn't hurt you?"

"."

@[Roskuld]
ooc://
setting: night time on the Heart side

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
promises - by Ranjiri - 06-22-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: promises - by Roskuld - 06-23-2015, 10:30 AM
RE: promises - by Ranjiri - 06-23-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: promises - by Roskuld - 06-25-2015, 12:47 PM
RE: promises - by Ranjiri - 06-26-2015, 12:39 AM