the Rift

Whisper of Death

DeStefano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
DeSTEFANO
you are waiting in vain

A shiver traveled up my spine that was slowly becoming enveloped in the light powdery snow that came with the season. Steam rolled from flared nostrils while dark limbs made their way gingerly through the thick drifts of snow, with each step a pinch of pain would travel through my nervous system forcing flesh to shake and quiver. Broken ribs were no fucking joke, but at least I felt I was far enough away from danger now that I could stop running on them. "Cazzo." The language that was so familiar on my tongue rolled into the frigid air easily while stormy pools moved effortlessly around the clearing I had found myself in.

Maybe here would be a good place to stop and think before racing off into whatever wilderness this strange land had to offer. As soon as I stepped into the thickly treed area a buzz of magic had filled the air, taking up whatever space this snow storm wasn't and making it a little hard to breath. Like the injuries I had sustained from that horrible mistake hadn't been enough to deal with but now I found myself alone in a strange land in the middle of winter. Cazzo was right. If the weather and my physical state had been on my side, things would be looking much brighter. A new place meant new job opportunities, more hearts to break and new sights to see. All of which caused a new shiver to pass over my thickly muscled frame, only this one was brought on by sheer excitement and not so much the cold.

Dark tipped ears moved back to shield themselves against the cold in my thick mane of waves while my weight shifted back against the smooth surface of the tree behind me. Here I would rest a few moments before deciding what the next step in this great escape.

"blah blah blah."

Tag - Anyone who would like to try and bring this man home.
Words - Three Hundred and Sixteen.
Notes - Cazzo means fuck in Italian. Also, sorry it's so horrible. I am super rusty.

Image by impassioned-dreams @ DA

Messages In This Thread
Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-22-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Elsa - 06-23-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 06-23-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-23-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Elsa - 06-24-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 06-25-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-27-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 07-16-2015, 02:59 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 08-12-2015, 01:55 PM