the Rift

Whisper of Death

DeStefano Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
DeSTEFANO
you are waiting in vain

It seemed that the pale bird had grown tired of our banter and fell silent, a spectator as the painted steed spoke of his leaders with high regard. Although I couldn't blame her for her silence, it would have been quite rude for her to speak up when there was no question directed her way. Mares were better off seen and not heard quite often, luckily this one was no exception. She was pretty, in a rough sense, not one that I would have brought home to meet my mother for fear that she would have a heart attack over the scars and lack of an eye. But for a romp under the willows, or anywhere, she could probably have proven to be quite fun, sadly that wasn't what I was looking for at the time. 

I needed a purpose, not a fuck. Pale pools shifted away from the bird's luminescent feathers and focused instead on the dark eyes of the stallion who was once again speaking on behalf of his Kings. "Indeed they are both good leaders and strong warriors. I have yet to see wither fall in battle. I do not know Archibald very well, but this is not the first time I have lived under his rule. Kaj has worked his way up the ranks, they both did really. But Kaj and I have been through much together. He is like my brother. You could not hope for better leaders." Stony harks flicked in his direction as I mulled over his words, a few of them falling on deaf ears as my mind attempted to translate things into something I could better understand. But regardless, the point got across, the two stallions who ruled over the lands were strong and just. It was strange that two stallions lead the herd, but maybe it would just make the herd stronger rather than tear us apart with the drama that the females tend to cause.

Lowering my darkened muzzle I nodded in the stallion's, Aaron, direction before turning back to the pale bird, Elsa. A frown tugged ever so gently at the corners of charcoal stained kissers as my deep words took over the sound of snow hitting snow. "Thank you for your time Elsa. I hope your next trip here winds up more fruitful." Content that I had not been horribly rude to the mare I took a step closer to the feathered, in a different sense, stallion. "Lead the way fratello." Here, my adventure in these strange lands would begin.

"blah blah blah."

Tag - @Aaron
Words - 425
Notes - we can call this closed up and if you wanna get them a thread going at the Falls that would be awesome :3

Image by impassioned-dreams @ DA

Messages In This Thread
Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-22-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Elsa - 06-23-2015, 09:50 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 06-23-2015, 08:57 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-23-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Elsa - 06-24-2015, 09:43 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 06-25-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 06-27-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Whisper of Death - by Aaron - 07-16-2015, 02:59 AM
RE: Whisper of Death - by DeStefano - 08-12-2015, 01:55 PM