[OPEN] hot cocoa in acappulco [DT RANK LEADS]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

Ampere finished off her patrol by seeking our the heads of each rank class in the herd. She wasn't as familiar with them as she was her warriors, so she relied on the knowledge of her bone dagger, Feusohm, to point her in the right direction. When she found them she cast out a spark animal and a whistle, settling in for a quick chat. "Meet at the Dragon's Blood tree in the time of no shadows," she murmured to each of them before moving on, having them save any questions or reports for the gathering.

Trailing a spark snake at her hooves, Ampere raced through the sands to the tree, stretching her muscles and her mind as she went. This would be her first time gathering the heads as Chancellor, and though she wasn't afraid, she was uncertain of what to expect. With her warriors, she knew she could count on them, and trusted that their thoughts were often on the same path. Obedience, though not a direct requirement of the role (just look at herself), was frequently found in warriors, and it made them easier to talk to. These ranks however, were far out of Ampere's knowledge base and experience, putting her out of her comfort zone in a way she hadn't remembered asking for.

Much like the assignments she gave her spears however, she would take this challenge in stride too.

While waiting for each of them to arrive, Ampere nodded, greeting them all with a name in an attempt to pair it with their face for next time. All she already knew better than she realized, but still not enough - words of Cera's the haunted her still, and to him she gave a smile for that. "Welcome everyone. I've gathered you to discuss the happenings of the rank and assistants that you all oversee. Too long have we worked independently of each other in the sand, but I mean to stop the divisions that appear between our roles and unify us as the family we truly are." Ampere truly believed in the things she said, and she held them dearly as her own blood, one squeezed out of sand and sweat.

"Cera," she addressed brightly, warmly. "Thank you for all your recent efforts with building." Here she nodded towards Bucephalus as well, who had recently been a crafter. "Is there anything you still need help completing? What do you suggest we start working on next?"

Letting her questions sink in, her gaze turned to Maren, who's church she knew was something yet to be built. "Maren," she bowed her head respectfully, appreciating the mare's wisdom. "Have you been able to discern the vision showed to you in the flames? Have you made any stronger contact with the Sun God lately?"

Ampere flicked her tail, glancing next at the healer. "Sikeax," she bobbed her head in greeting. "This Frostfall is harsher than most, how are our herb supplies - do you need help trying to find more? Has anyone come up sick with this weather and scarce food?" She doubted there'd be many herbs to find, but better they found them if needed than anyone else.

Finally Ampere turned to Bucephalus, whom she'd saved for last on purpose. He was a perplexing stallion to say the least, and although his recent rank changes amused her if only because it showed his carefree nature, his most recent choice did not. It was an arduous position, and though she felt him capable (surely Gaucho and Megaera had), she was wary of him holding that of all titles given what had happened. "Buce," she greeted with familiarity, their relationship longer than the rest here, if the most rocky. "Whats news have you of recent happenings? We've had some recent stealth attempts, do we need to increase patrols with the warriors?"

Here Ampere turned to regard them all, serving as their Chancellor, and their Gladiator. "Speaking of which, our warriors are doing well, but the season makes it difficult. I've tasked them with getting accustomed to this element and its disadvantages by fighting out in the ice and snow that exists beyond our comfortable desert. I also encouraged them to attend the festival the Falls is holding, and I hope you'll pass that message along to all of your ranks as well. A good show of force, even among friends, always serves us well."

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

@[Cera] @[Bucephalus] @[Maren] @[Sikeax]

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
hot cocoa in acappulco [DT RANK LEADS] - by Ampere - 06-23-2015, 12:54 AM