[OPEN] hot cocoa in acappulco [DT RANK LEADS]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
GAUCHO
Shake your mind from slowly sinking under
[GAUCHO IS LURKING SINCE I'M PURDY SURE I'M NOT ACTUALLY NEEDED BUT WAS TAGGED ANYWAYS. So feel free to skip him. I'll jump in if needed]

There were times that Gaucho wanted to slip away - to walk into the fire of the Diviner, placed their by his beloved Sun God - and be swallowed by the flames that only lingered on his body. To be consumed, burnt to ash, and thrown into the sky would be a blissful release. For so long Gaucho had endured the ardor of his station and bore it with determination and diligence. But every so often ...

The sound of a voice pulled the Wildfire out of his morbid day-dream, and, fittingly it was the one he had recently placed into unconsciousness. Ampere. For him, it would always be her. She would be there to push him to the brink of death, and to pull him back when he got too close. And although her summons were not directed to him, he lazily followed anyways.

Keeping himself at a distance, he watched the flurry of her hardened body pour over the sands, calling to those who led each of their ranks. He was filled with a pride that did not emanate from his poisonous love for her, but because of their kindred love for their herd. Often he had thought Ampere might abandon them - to embrace the wind as she seemed want to do. Yet here she was, fulfilling her position as Chancellor with an electric zeal.

Landing on a blood-red dune, downwind from the assembled group so that the soft breeze could waft their words towards him, Gaucho landed. He folded his flaming wings against his sides, but made no attempt to hide his presence. It would be futile to try and diminish himself against the barren landscape. Still, his position was casual. It was not his intent or mission to spy on Ampere or judge her progress or proceedings. He was merely here to watch his herd flourish.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hot cocoa in acappulco [DT RANK LEADS] - by Gaucho - 07-15-2015, 11:27 AM