the Rift

What I've Done [Solstice Birth - Post-Invasion - Open]

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily

Solstice, Aaron & Azale Moniet
No bond is ever stronger, than that of a Mother and her Children

The invasion was over, well as far as Aaron was concerned. He hadn't wasted any time in getting back to his dam. However when he had found her, she was struggling her way back down from the Fields. She had changed her mind about having the new baby up that high. Instead she wanted to go to the Deep Forest, to see how the outcome of the invasion was. It had been on her way down, that the pain began. Worried brown eyes looked over his mother, not really sure what to do. She insisted and continued down the narrow path. Carefully Aaron moved along side his dam, helping her down.

It took what seemed like hours, well really it had been an hour maybe more to get to the Deep Forest. Moment they were under the trees she collapsed. Worried the painted knight stood near, never feeling more helpless to help his mother. Solstice in the mean time knew what to do this time..... But it wasn't as easy as it had been with Aaron... Did this mean the child would have wings? She couldn't worry now. On her side the gold and ivory fem pushed and strained.....

-----------------------------------Time Lapse-----------------------------

Hours of hard complicated labour later, the painted mare was leaning up to clean her new born child. She smiled, licking her beautiful white coat gently. Gently she ran her tounge along the child's wings.. Oh what was this? She had another, smaller set of wings. Aaron stood close, watching over his mother and baby sister. Softly Solstice whispered "Welcome to the world Azale Moniet." Hazel eyes gazed into the little filly's orange eyes. Such interesting eyes. Her gaze then lifted to Aaron, and whispered softly "Meet your little sister... I hope you two will bond, and that the bond will be stronger than that of my own siblings and I."

The little filly about that time started to struggle to stand. She would get about half way up, before toppling back over. Solstice watched on, waiting. It was as she stood Aaron noticed what was wrong. Wordlessly he moved to help support his limping baby sister. Clearly the long birth had been hard on both mother and child. Sols slowly stood, and Moniet quickly moved to drink for the first time. There was only one part of this happy family missing.... A father.... The painted mare sighed, wondering if the stallion who helped create this wonderful blessing would care to see her.... Would anyone want to be a part of this disfuctional little family?[/align]

"Aaron speaks"
"Solstice speaks"

Messages In This Thread
What I've Done [Solstice Birth - Post-Invasion - Open] - by Solstice - 09-28-2012, 08:08 AM