the Rift

What I've Done [Solstice Birth - Post-Invasion - Open]

Query Posts: 48
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15 :: 7
Nogard
Query had of course heard that Solstice was to have another child, she just wasn't quite sure as to when this child was to come.

Chance have it that today on one of her regular strolls across the land to take it all in. All of it's beauty and wonder that she didn't have a chance to take in during all that running in the race.

The forest was one of the places that she enjoyed visiting regularly. It reminded her so much of home on the farm.

The somewhat familiar trilling of a dragon caught her attention. She followed the sound back to Kiba, Torasin's cutie of a dragon. The little one was chirping away as usual and a smile swept across Query's face.

Query then realized that if Kiba was there, that Torasin must be close by as well, and she looked around and spotted him, and then went and stood next to him.

"Hello there, Torasin, how've you been? And how did your quest for magic go?"

Query then noticed Mirage. "And hello again to you too, Mirage. I trust that all is well with you?

And then up popped something that really took Query by surprise. A pegasus popped up and took in the sites, yet didn't say a thing.

Yes, Query had seen a few pegs and unicorns by now, but they still took her by surprise and amazed her.

Now Query finally noticed that everyone was all looking to one spot now. There she saw the cutest thing she had seen in a long time. It was a newborn filly...and not just any newborn filly a newborn filly with WINGS! What a sight this was. Query was practically beside herself with excitement now.

"Hello there little one. Aren't you just the cutest little thing?"

Query watched as the little filly reached out and nuzzled the winged stallion. And again, Query went into a flutter at the site.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I've Done [Solstice Birth - Post-Invasion - Open] - by Query - 10-18-2012, 08:14 PM