the Rift

[PRIVATE] A means to an End

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
We left the Threshold unsettled. I still want to flee Helovia, to leave and never come back. But Keiran seems to think we need to stay for Vitani. She has not been seen since the invasion. For all I know she stayed in the Falls.. Maybe that was for the best? I was not a fit mother. No matter how hard I tried I was never good enough. Malachi.. Sweet sweet Malachi. I never gave him a chance. He had looked so much like his father I had all but rejected him from the day he was born. The twins, I tried to look after them better... But they had felt at home in the Basin instead of with me. That day Adelric had told me where they had been had broken my heart...

Vitani was the only one born out of a semi decent relationship. If that's what you wanted to call the one night stand between Rostislav and I. Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for that night. I needed to know not all stallions were so cruel. Out of that night came a beautiful daughter. One I had hoped would stay by me. I was wrong. It would always just be Keiran and I. Always just us two.

With a thump I flopped down into the snow next to the frozen stream. The same stream Mirage had brought me to what feels like oh so long ago. Oh to know then what I know now. I would always be alone. Keiran yowled as he crawled up over my back to try and keep me warm.

@[Knox]

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
A means to an End - by Kiara - 06-23-2015, 01:26 PM
RE: A means to an End - by Knox - 06-24-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: A means to an End - by Kiara - 06-29-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: A means to an End - by Vitani - 06-29-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: A means to an End - by Knox - 06-30-2015, 10:43 AM