the Rift

[PRIVATE] A means to an End

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara

As I lay by the frozen steam, I allow myself to daydream. I think back to that day, the first time I lay here. I barely had the energy to get here, and had Mirage not supported my weight as well I probably would not. It is by her, that I learned probably my most important lesson of my life. Not everyone is out to get me. I trusted her when I had no one else. Not even Keiran. It's her bond with Akaith that made me crave a bond of my own. It was her brothers, Madyrn and Maskan that showed me not all males were horrible. Well, Breeze had helped. Oh Breeze. It's been years now since I stood at his side, his wing over my backside. If only things could of stayed that way. He is, and always will be my one true love. I did not love or know Malachi's sire. I didn't even know his name. I knew Krieger's name. Between the two times I had been forced to carry a child, he had been the more gentle I guess. I did not make the same mistake with Zünden and Adelric that I had with Malachi. I kept them close as I could. But they were to much like Krieger. They wanted the cold of the Basin as well.

Who knew, that in my depression of being left I would find the only one to ever well.... Want to dance with me, and not make me. Rostislav, oh dear Rosti. I could see life at his side, but I would never love him. I adore our beautiful and unique daughter however. Vitani has the fight that I will never have. I am glad she takes after Rosti so much, but I can see myself in her as well. I need to find her, tell her I love her and make sure she knows it. She and my twins are my world outside of Keiran. I was foolish to ever think otherwise.

I never saw him coming. Neither did Keiran. He heard something though, and leaves my backside to find out what. I do not even realize it is not his warm embrace until I feel the hoof on my neck and the teeth sinking in and pulling. My emerald eyes flash open to see what is happening as I scream for Keiran. I can not see anything! I am blinded surely by someone's magic. I scream, as my neck is pulled backward by force. I can feel Keiran running back to me, but he is to late. He can not save me this time. I scream until the bones finally give way, to late to struggle and fight. Keiran launches himself at my attacker, but in his soul he can feel it's to late. His claws extend as he feels a part of him break as I do.

"Talking"

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you, For a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more
Image Credit

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
A means to an End - by Kiara - 06-23-2015, 01:26 PM
RE: A means to an End - by Knox - 06-24-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: A means to an End - by Kiara - 06-29-2015, 05:41 PM
RE: A means to an End - by Vitani - 06-29-2015, 06:49 PM
RE: A means to an End - by Knox - 06-30-2015, 10:43 AM