the Rift

[OPEN] It's a Wall of Dicks

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella

Ki’irha
I am no bird & no net ensnares me.
These caves were beautiful. The deeper she went, the warmer it became, heat radiating from the walls. Black hooves clattered on the stone floor, echoing down the halls. It was peaceful here, like a private sanctuary. Quiet, pure, and-

What is that?

In the wall, carvings had been made. Unique symbols (hieroglyphics, perhaps?) had been etched into the stone. The blue mare's mind wandered, imagining ancient creatures documenting their lives. She imagined the first beings that called Helovia home, making a hard copy of their stories and lore. Her silver silver eyes scanned the wall, attempting to decipher some hidden message. She squinted, leaning in, looking at the curves and arches, evaluating the pristine lines.

Oh my gods. OH my gods. Horrified, offended, shocked, Ki'irha stepped back, suddenly understanding the cryptic (phallic!) message. Aghast, she wonders who would marr these walls with their profanity. Children came here. Their poor innocent eyes would fall upon drawings upon drawings of-

Well, nevermind. She snorted, stomping a hoof. She would correct this wrong. She dipped her head, the tip of her horn touching one that looked remarkably like a cucumber, and began to drag her horn down, across, up and down. Her brow was furrowed, and her tongue stuck out ever so slightly, ever so comically.

She pulled away, giving herself some distance to admire her handiwork. She could not possibly correct all of these... ugh . But this would have to do.

The moment was gone, and the blue mare could no longer enjoy this place knowing it's walls were covered in profane graffiti. She huffed, leaving in a hurry, hoping this was just some weird dream.

Behind her, etched into the wall, among tons of little dicks, was a crude, awkward dalmatian.

[Image: 558bfa2eca1e4]

Guardian of the Dicks.

Edit: OMG why won't the picture load! D: Guardian of the Dicks
Tagged// @[Roskuld]
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
It's a Wall of Dicks - by Roskuld - 06-24-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: It's a Wall of Dicks - by Ki'irha - 06-25-2015, 07:58 AM