the Rift

[OPEN] A Walk on the Beach [Tiamat]

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I feel like taking a short stroll, these last few days have been good..I've met a new friend and now we're on a new adventure. One a new journey to a new discovery and... new new new!
Though lately, I've been feeling a bit off. She keeps on trying to push me to do things I really shouldn't. She keeps telling me that I'm going to hurt someone. Am I? I've always wondered that since I first heard her voice in my head. Since I was diagnosed with this personality disorder.

I'm upset right now. Furious even. She keeps on trying to annoy me and she's succeeding. I told Desperado that I'd be right back and that I only wanted to take a quick walk. I hope he believes me. I'll be back, I said. "I promise."

My walk is gruff and stiff. I'm further up the shore, away from the waves crashing down in a unusual manner. I can't seem to figure out if she's strong enough to knock me unconscious yet, like she has in the past. I hope that she will never do it again, optimism in key for me.

But I know she will. I know she'll come back up and prey on my friends and foes. I did nothing to deserve this and what do I get? More of it. I don't say a word on this walk down the beach, I don't look to the sea, and I don't take my eyes off the ground.

@[Tiamat] Here's the thread, sorry it's a little all over the place..
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
A Walk on the Beach [Tiamat] - by Cashmere - 06-27-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: A Walk on the Beach [Tiamat] - by Tiamat - 07-03-2015, 08:15 PM