the Rift

Dancing Trees [any]

Artillery Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You're here for one reason and no reason at all. You couldn't seem to find a home that fit, so you decided to jump from place to place, not taking too much interest in the area you decided to inhabit for a few months. You didn't stay too long in one herd. You jumped around from place to place, never looking back like it was easy. Of course it had grown easy over time, but you were used to it. It reminded you of the Pirates, not staying in one place too long.

You told no one of your past or what you hoped your future would be. You wished to kill yourself on multiple occasions but Avery's words whispered in your ear always stopped you.

"You're weak."

He'd whisper. You'd backed away from the noose. It wasn't easy, but you knew he was right.
So today you stumble through an abyss of lonely mixed with snow, wind pushing at you from all sides. You decided to touch down in a small ditch in the forest you'd been searching through for a possible home. The hole could probably only fit three others. At least there was enough room to spread your wings. You felt sick from the flight. The wind and the trees rocking to the beat, a slow and horrible dance. Like they could fall down at any second. You decide to rest here a while until the wind dies down and the snow falls away into still landscape.

Maybe a couple dancing trees here and there.

"talk"
ooc:: Hello! Anyone may join, but I'm tagging @[Rohan] because we made arrangements. <3 Also I still can't figure out what herd she is going to join, so whoever comes.. :)

A - R - T - I - L - L - E - R - Y

Messages In This Thread
Dancing Trees [any] - by Artillery - 06-28-2015, 07:21 AM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Sacre - 06-28-2015, 08:41 AM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Rohan - 06-28-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Artillery - 06-28-2015, 06:28 PM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Sacre - 06-29-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: Dancing Trees [any] - by Rohan - 06-30-2015, 05:07 PM