the Rift

[PRIVATE] Drink You Like a Spanish Wine

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

It was almost refreshing, not having a herd to belong too. But the loneliness of being an outcast was slowly growing on me as I wandered through the magical lands of Helovia. Without a companion or any kind of company these lands seemed so much more empty considering all of my time here had been in the confines and safety of a herd. Even though the world around me had turned from a beautiful scene of red and golds into a wonderland of white, the thoughts in my head were just as warm as the Endless Blue on a Tallsun midday.

My time had not been spent wholly in solitude, while I was picking up the fragile shards of whatever was left of my sanity there had been one saving grace. The warm brown eyes and jaded smile of the painted stallion flashed through my mind as I wandered carefully through the snow drifts towards our meeting spot. Maybe one day I would follow my dear friend, Aaron, back to the Falls where I could join a herd again. But for now, I was content in sharing a few moments in conversation with the steed and his lupine companion until I was ready to step back into the high social demands of a herd.

Ivory splashed limbs moved forward until my painted barrel rubbed gently against the rough bark of the gnarled tree we had been meeting beneath. I couldn't quite remember why it was this tree in particular that we met under, but it had been that way since things started to quite down after the invasion and so it would continue in that way. A soft smile crept at the corners of my rosy kisser while I waited for the familiar scent of the painted steed's cologne to wash over me.

"more words."
Tag;; @[Aaron]
Words;; 303
OOC;; <3 omg, sorry it's so short

your skin is begging to be kissed by a little more than the sun
larfsalot @deviantart | subtlepatterns.com

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Drink You Like a Spanish Wine - by Cheveyo - 06-30-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Drink You Like a Spanish Wine - by Aaron - 06-30-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Drink You Like a Spanish Wine - by Cheveyo - 06-30-2015, 09:32 AM