the Rift

[PRIVATE] Drink You Like a Spanish Wine

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron

The sound of her laughter brought out my own laughter. As she shakes herself free from the snowflakes, I do the same. Alanna barks, totally pleased with herself as she moves off to go hunt. Giving us both space and time together. She was not going far, and I could always call her through our bond if I needed her. Chev speaks, and I can feel my body relax. Her native tongue and the helovian language rolled together as if they just belonged that way. Although I was surprised to hear her speak in another language. I wished I knew what it was and how to speak it, if for no other reason than to have private conversations with her around others if need be. Helovian and Isilmes languages were practically one and the same. So many of us had fled here, that our influence had an effect on the way everyone spoke. "Os-si-yo" I tried slowly. Slightly frowning as it did not sound near as beautiful as it did when she said it. "What does that mean?"

As she went on and asked how I was, and how things were in the falls I sighed. "Things have really calmed down since we moved and took over. I knew a few of the old herd stuck around. That will make things interesting in the future I am sure. But for now, it's quiet. Like the calm before the storm." I looked into her eyes for a moment before looking away. Since when I was I this shy? Phi and Kimber.... well I had not wanted to ruin friendships. But Chev.... Being alone together was like breathing. It came naturally. I just wish I knew what she was thinking.

As she speaks of my newest scars, the ones I had earned in the invasion of the Falls I frowned. I did not like thinking of that ivory winged bitch. Sure, she had been fighting for her home... But she had targeted me because she felt I was the weakest of the fighters. It also stung a bit that I had let her win. Although the last time I had seen her she was not so smug. Not when I walked away with a new potential member and she left alone with her ice bird. "No, they have healed for the most part. I am glad neither hit my eyes. But I will forever carry the scars from her hooves." I looked away, out toward where I could hear Alanna hunting. "I'll beat her, one day. Prove that I could of done it all along."

"Talking"

@[Cheveyo]

Image- foxyfirewings @ DA
Brush- http://www.obsidiandawn.com

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Drink You Like a Spanish Wine - by Cheveyo - 06-30-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: Drink You Like a Spanish Wine - by Aaron - 06-30-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Drink You Like a Spanish Wine - by Cheveyo - 06-30-2015, 09:32 AM
RE: Drink You Like a Spanish Wine - by Aaron - 07-16-2015, 03:17 AM