the Rift

Little Talks

Elle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[This is my first RP post in literally years...go easy on me! :P]

There are a few things to know about the little mare, who has just come into view. The first, is that she's beautiful. This is a fact, an objective one, I'd say. She might not be your type necessarily, but one wouldn't deny that she is lovely to look at. This little mare, could have stepped right out of any story ever told about your typical white unicorn; delicately built, light on her feet, pure white with a golden hor-...wait a second. Where's the horn?

This is another thing to note about this new arrival: she is a unicorn without a horn. Not even a stub! This is a mare born of Unicorn parents, completely horn-less. Sucks for her.

The last thing you might want to know, is that she is a bitch, in every sense of the word.

Elle walked rather quietly through the glade that she now found herself in. Since leaving her herd, she hadn't really bothered to ask for directions, instead, she ran for days and days. Because of this, she was currently caked in a mixture of sweat and muck, but still her lustrous not-quite-unicorn glistened in the daylight. That, and she had no idea where she had just wandered into.

Fuck. Elle thought noticing how she didn't quite blend in with the shadows, but instead sort of ... glistened through them. She planned to role in some mud, as soon as the opportunity presented itself.

Elle hated her appearance. Subconciously, it probably reminded her of what an outcast and failure she is, being born a non-unicorn, from a full unicorn lineage. Consciously though, it was due to a few things. The first, was that men usually found her attractive. The second, was that most assumed she was nice/i>. She certainly looked like she should be. Then there was sort of a third class of equines who would try and 'understand' her, or 'give her, her own medicine' or whatever. She hated them too. One redeeming quality of Elle's; she's an equal opportunity bitch, if nothing else.

Messages In This Thread
Little Talks - by Elle - 09-29-2012, 12:28 AM
RE: Little Talks - by Leander - 09-29-2012, 09:32 AM
RE: Little Talks - by Elle - 09-29-2012, 10:19 AM
RE: Little Talks - by Leander - 09-30-2012, 06:48 AM
RE: Little Talks - by Elle - 09-30-2012, 10:30 AM
RE: Little Talks - by Leander - 09-30-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Little Talks - by Elle - 10-02-2012, 06:48 PM
RE: Little Talks - by Leander - 10-04-2012, 07:49 PM