the Rift

[OPEN] Nah nah honey I'm good

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
like punching in a dream, breathing life into a nightmare

“Soon, one would think.” You smile at the little monochrome girl with all the easiness of summer, your eyes dancing with delight at the prospect of spring as you come to a pause a distance in front of the pair. You, of course, have no real way of knowing when it would end, when the snows would thaw to reveal the new life that had harbored underneath for what definitely feels too long a time. But is it not better to offer hope instead of I don’t knows (even if no one asked you in the first place)? Your attention swivels to the boy then, examining the wind-storm that billows around him, the swan white and burnt orange of his skin. “This place is nice, though I wonder what it would look like in the spring, or even summer.” You hadn’t ever seen a majority of Helovia unencumbered by sheets of white, and as the months pass your little kindling of excitement has grown.

You expect that it will be completely different, like a whole world to discover, the places that you had been unrecognizable. It had been the opposite in your home by the seaside –– you had never seen so much as an inch of snow before this place, and you can only imagine how it would have been seeing that change. Looking back to the girl, she seems young enough to have never experienced such drastic change before either, though you keep your wandering mind to yourself. You are certain that you were not meant to overhear her musings, certain that they did not intend to be interrupted in whatever they are doing. It is with this thought in mind that you shrug your thin shoulders, your smile deflating just the slightest little bit.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt anything.” It is genuine enough; you hadn’t originally meant to wind up in the middle of their path, eavesdropping on a conversation that wasn’t meant for you, but you had practically jumped at the opportunity for company, making a beeline for them through the trees the moment you had noticed them there. They don’t need to know the latter, though, and your mouth moves again, beginning to form the syllables of your name when yet another voice rings through the wilderness. Zero? Slightly perturbed you turn to face the source of the voice, though you are greeted by nothing more than emptiness. Your brows furrow, eyes searching the treeline for anyone at all. Curiosity dictates that you should find the source, but instead you simply stay put, glancing back towards the unlikely pair. You have already intruded enough; it wouldn’t be you to invite the newcomer to the little party, despite desperately wanting to.

fantasydesignstock | meihua-stock | landkeks-stock

so you guys are excellent and im super nervous posting this but i hope its okay?
i already had the first half written when i saw charks reply so... yeah. if i need to rewrite i will~
also, SUPER SORRY FOR THE WAIT ANGEL, I PROMISE IT'LL BE BETTER NEXT TIME ♥
@Camon

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
Nah nah honey I'm good - by Camon - 06-30-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: Nah nah honey I'm good - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 03:24 PM
RE: Nah nah honey I'm good - by Zahra - 08-10-2015, 10:42 PM
RE: Nah nah honey I'm good - by Zèklè - 08-10-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Nah nah honey I'm good - by Enna - 08-11-2015, 02:19 AM