the Rift

[PRIVATE] Somewhere Under the Rainbow

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
feelin' like a space brain;
A shiver passed over the white and tawny pelt that stretched across the muscle and bone that formed my shape. Again I found myself wandering the lands of Helovia without much purpose, just being back in the confines of the lands were enough for the time being. Herds seemed to complicate life a little more than I would have hoped, complications and fragile minds didn't get along very well either. It wasn't long ago that the night terrors visited me regularly as I resided happily in the shattered glass walls that the Moon once protected. Of course, I hadn't been around for the happenings of the invasion, or the things that lead to it so going to the Falls would seem like I had taken the easy way out.
Pale lids pulled shut over orchid pools as I wandered deeper into the lands surrounding the Rotunda. Even having only been to this wondrous creation a couple of times, I knew the pathway well and could likely travel it in my sleep. Today was no different than any other frigid Frostfall day, ivory painted limbs pulled my stocky frame through the tall drifts of snow without too much effort. Once my eyes opened again, narrowing over the brightness of the white world around me, I found myself at the entrance to the stained glass building. The smell of blood, iron, and death filled the air, dancing towards my red rimmed nostrils like a lover beckoning me closer.
Though I had little desire to return to the battle field something about the thrill of it all would always tug at my heartstrings until the day they stopped strumming. Curiosity prickled at the forefront of my mind, the screaming sirens screeching at me to turn around and leave the retched graveyard were pushed to the rear as I allowed a yellow painted hoof to step onto the overgrown cobble stoned floor. "Shut up and let me eat, bitch." The harsh words fill the air, overpowering the sound of my unclad hooves against the stone as I pulled myself further into the rotunda and closer to whatever disaster I would find myself in today. Tawny harks flicked forward as the tall drafty frame came into focus just as a black canine moved out of the picture. The thick crimson liquid drips from the strange stallion's jaws just as my attention turns back to him, nothing about these strange lands could surprise me anymore.
"And just when I thought Helovia couldn't get any odder, I have in front of me a stallion eating the carcass of...a fox?" A silent prayer was shot upwards to whatever god was unfortunate enough today to be watching over me, hopefully this carnivorous creature didn't have a taste for horse flesh otherwise I may have just walked into my own funeral. A smirk tugged at the left corner of my pinked kissers while my stride stopped a safe distance from the dangerous looking stallion, oh I could only imagine the heart attack I would give poor Aaron if he knew the company I was in at the moment. Surely he would grow tired of my trouble seeking personality one day, they all did.

"more words."
Tag;; @[Knox]
Words;; Five Hundred and Thirty Four
OOC;; Temporary blinding is okay! I'm fine with magic, but if she is attacked she will attack back :3 Sorry it's shit, I promise it'll get better.
Cheveyo;
peachesrox & larfsalot @ deviantart

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere Under the Rainbow - by Knox - 07-01-2015, 06:58 PM
RE: Somewhere Under the Rainbow - by Cheveyo - 07-10-2015, 12:34 PM
RE: Somewhere Under the Rainbow - by Knox - 07-13-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: Somewhere Under the Rainbow - by Cheveyo - 08-06-2015, 10:55 AM