the Rift

[OPEN] Prison, Frigorific

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
His dank eyes gazed at the fire, the flames danced across the wood like witches summoning a demon. As the red glare flicked in his eyes he went into a small trance mumbling under his breath and he soon snapped out of it to hear the other stag speak. So he was the one who talked to the god... hmmm what other positions could there possibly be here? He knew of a sneak and the lord, but there was always something new. What would he fit in as... of course he had bronzes and muscle but he was also very ghostly when it came to wondering through places. (Unless its a snow storm then he breakes into others caves apparently) but that is beside the fact. "So i assume there are other ranks among the heard? I know of the Lord, the Sneak, and now the Haruspex. I guess i need to find who i will fit into.... Maybe " He mumbled the maybe softly as the voices in his head were screaming at him to leave the herd now this is not the life for him.

The ghostly stallion let his gaze meet the floor where the puddle of blood was now dried and a slight brow color. The wound below his large horns finally ceased to make the crimson substance, but now the blood had dried leaving a hardened path from the wound to the corner of his right eye then down his cheek; like he had been crying a stream of blood. A sigh left his maw as the frozen air formed a small cloud around his skull, but the green emerald still gave off its brilliant glow. Then as the paint spoke again he flicked his dead mans gaze looking into the stallions black eyes. His gray orbs were glazed over like a corps as the stallions tones hit his ears. So the paint does have name Ashamin. "I agree having someone to talk to can be pleasuring on a cold dank day. I am Mortuus Nox, you may call me Mortuus, or if you please you may call me Nox either will do. Pleasure to meet you Ashamin."The words slipped out of his mouth like silk with a Latin drawl as he dipped his horned crown slightly to show respect.

@[Ashamin] and anyone
OOC::sorry it is soo short i wanted to reply and i have to go somewhere

A:: He has not yet i want to figure out where he will fit in. Im still waiting for Deimos to fully accept him but i dont want him to be just a stallion.
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-01-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-01-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-02-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-02-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-03-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-04-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-05-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-05-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-05-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by NPC - 07-06-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-06-2015, 09:19 PM