the Rift

[OPEN] Prison, Frigorific

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Ashamin

Ashamin listened with care, but he supposed, now, that was how he always listened. The other stallion had soft, sussurant tones that barely echoed in the cavern. They seemed more like whispers, to Ashamin--he had been so hesitant himself. But perhaps he was misunderstanding this stallion's quiet. Maybe it was the hush of confidence rather than uncertainty.

Still, the haruspex could relate to the lost soul, Mortuus Nox. "Mortuus," he decided he would call him with a faint smile and another extension of his cheek to touch the stallion's in kindness. "A pleasure to have you here." Mortuus was more elegant, anyhow, Ashamin thought to himself with a little nod that followed his gesture. More fitting of a stallion as collected as this.

The painted buck wandered, then, circling the fire and watching it dance in the almost lifeless eyes of his company. Weren't they an interesting trio, with their seven black and white eyes all trained on this flame, this warmth, this flicker of salvation? The haruspex chuckled and sidled up alongside Mortuus again, having made a full circle, with his head by the other's scarred rump and looking back out into the storm. Perhaps, for a moment, they could brave it.

"You are correct, there are many other roles to take on in this herd. I am certain you will find one that is right for yourself..." Ashamin spoke, as if thinking aloud. Could he help, perhaps? Was this not his own role, to aid and advise? He let his body wander closer to the cave entrance; his nostrils stung with each inhalation of the bitter cold. Lochan trailed after him, several paces behind but still wanting to stay close. The cerndyr barely cast a glance at Mortuus.

His head, poorly crowned, turned back to gaze at the darker stallion. "Would you brave the cold, for just a few moments more? There is something I would like to show you," his tone conveying the offering more than his own curiousity. There is something I would like to see for myself.

[[@[Mortuus Nox], any. Sorry, no poem muse.
Oh, Ashamin can help him decide! As a Haruspex part of his role is to advise members--something like helping them pick a role is definitely his jurisdiction. :)]]
image credits

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-01-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-01-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-02-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-02-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-03-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-04-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-05-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-05-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-05-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by NPC - 07-06-2015, 08:43 PM