the Rift

[OPEN] Prison, Frigorific

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
The ghostly stag watched Ashamin as he spoke deciding what to call him. Mortuus never really minded being called either name, it was just when he was younger he was always called Nox and it just kinda stuck to him, but switching it up and being called Mortuus was a nice change. It was almost more formal and unique to the stag than just Nox. Either way his full name meant Dead Night, the latin just gave it a more appealing sound than being called Dead in the english language. Although his english tongue was well versed he grew up speaking Lain only for his mother only spoke the dead language, and his father told his to only speak it because he must not speak how he felt in english, every stag and mare knew english... Very few knew his dead lanuage of choice.

Anyways back to reality it was so easy for him to get trapped in his own mind. Ashamin was such a kind sole and Mortuus could just feel the warmth from his heart, unlike his cold dead one. He watched the paint reach his cheek out then dip his head just like Mortuus had done to him. A pleasure to have you here. The words ran thought his ears and his voices within were screaming you dont know the true Mortuus Nox if you are saying that. He shook his large crown and gave a weak smile from his maw, he was intrigued by this stallion and wanted to know more overruling the demonic voices screaming at him.

His gray gaze watched as the paint walked around the fire then stood next to himself again. He had a shy stance to his walk as Mortuus watched over Ashamin's body, his long tail drug behind him and as he chuckled he looked at the small three eyed deer and the paint. This fire seemed to be the only life source for them, the only little bit of warmth on the cold dank day. He listened to him speaking about Mortuus finding his place in the heard. Then he watched him wonder to the mouth of the cave as the small deer trailed behind the paint. It was a very interesting little creature he wondered how he got this little friend. As his gaze finally met the frozen bars of the mouth of the cave he heard the question if he could bare the cold again. "You are a very kind sole for allowing me to shelter from the storm, thank you. I guess i just have to find out what rank they could use a stag like my self in" He chuckled softly after his sentence. " The cold does not chill my bones as bad as it might do too others, Lead the way my friend. " he smiled softly the harshness of his eerie figure was slightly going away turning him into a more friendly ghost around this stallion. He turned away from the warm fire and started walking towards the cold chilling air of the outside standing beside the paint wondering where they were headed.

@[Ashamin] and anyone
OOC::It is all good i understand!! :)) but that sounds great he is taking inrest in your boy ( as in he caught his attention and wants to learn more about him!! :)
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-01-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-01-2015, 09:49 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-02-2015, 08:21 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-02-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-03-2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-04-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-05-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-05-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Ashamin - 07-05-2015, 09:59 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by NPC - 07-06-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Prison, Frigorific - by Mortuus Nox - 07-06-2015, 09:19 PM