the Rift

She does not trust your golden words.

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Tiamat
like the ocean kissed the sky

At first, the ocean blue mare is worried that talk of the snow and mountains will discourage Wicka completely, however, all of her worries are dashed when the pale mare nods her head, seemingly appreciative of the information she has been told (and at least not appearing disheartened, if nothing else). Taking this as a good and promising sign, Tiamat’s smile becomes more prominent in her happy confidence. This feeling grows and blossoms in her breast when Wicka extends her muzzle to her. Understanding it to be a cordial, if not friendly gesture, the blue unicorn returns the offer, her warm breaths wafting in hazy white clouds as her skin brushes against the others.

Tiamat loves making new friends—there is no doubt about that—and she does believe herself to be fortunate this day, finding a confidant in her newfound company, and what she hopes to be the budding of a new (and lasting) friendship. Perhaps that is why there is an illuminating light to her already bright eyes when Wicka suggests returning to the Aurora Basin. The blue mare’s heart leaps in her chest and she nearly feels as though she can fly—how wonderful it will be to not only share the beauty of her home, but to also have companionship on the journey!

Wicka’s hopeful and silent plea is met with a jubilant and genuine delight. “Of course!” Tiamat exclaims happily, her slender body quivering with a whole new sensation that is not caused by winter’s cold frost. She shakes out her mane as the pale mare stretches, the shells and seaweed decorating her blue locks rustling and chiming against one another, adding a sound effect to the elation that brightens the unicorn’s cheerful gaze. “I wouldn’t mind a little warmth myself,” she giggles breathlessly, throwing her dainty head in an enthusiastic motion as if to beckon Wicka to her side, “follow me!”

And with that, Tiamat is off, dancing blissfully through the snow.

notes; Yay! I will make them a topic in the Basin! You just need to contact an admin to get Wicka's rank changed from unclaimed to outcast so you can post outside the Threshold:) (I'll try to see if I can track one down for you too!)
tag;
@[Wicka]
“Speech.”
image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
She does not trust your golden words. - by Wicka - 07-03-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: She does not trust your golden words. - by Wicka - 07-05-2015, 02:23 AM
RE: She does not trust your golden words. - by Wicka - 07-12-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: She does not trust your golden words. - by Wicka - 07-18-2015, 09:11 PM
RE: She does not trust your golden words. - by Tiamat - 07-20-2015, 04:43 AM