the Rift

[PRIVATE] Psychotic Minds

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
Dank gray eyes opened up and looked around, the grove was quiet and he was the only sole there. The soft snow fall fell on him contrasting greatly with his onyx coat. Something was off though he couldn't put his hoof on it though. It seemed foggy and dream like, but what did he know it was Helovia. He began to search around the small grove wondering if anyone else was in the land with him, but it was quiet the only sound came from his breath and his own heart beat. The only thing that gave him company was the shadow next to him. Not one bird nor one squirrel fled from the trees when his large body rubbed against the thick bark of the winterized life forms .

A soft snort came from his maw and the frozen air fled from the black stag wondering through the trees and dissipating away, leaving him all alone. He liked to be by himself and frankly this could be the perfect time to finally get away from others and take the cool air in. Nox Closed his pale gray eyes taking in the moment, alone at last and sweet harmony to all the voices in his head. He lowered his heavy, horned crowned skull to the soft snow below him. As he moved his maw around he finally found the sweet winterized grass below and he picked a few pieces quenching is hunger. How odd was it thought for the grass to be this sweet in the middle of winter, but he shook the thought off as he picked up his crown again. His dead orbs opened again as he began to move slowly towards the crystal clear water and he dipped his crown again taking in the cool sips.

Why was it so quiet though? what is going on with this weird world? The sinking feeling never left his stomach as he began to watch the haze of fog creep across the lake. He felt even more ghostly than normal as the haze flooded around his onyx scarred body, the small emerald glowed a bright green as his gray orbs peered through the haze. What was wrong here and why did this stuff always happen to him. The tresses of his slightly dread locked tail flicked across his scarred rump just waiting to see what will come out of the Haze. The voices in his psychotic mind still remained silent, this worried the stag because with out him he is left open not knowing if what he is speaking it to much information. "Ohh where did you go?" he mumbled softly to himself worried about what he might let slip out.

The voices one day they stopped

They left me in a quiet grove

The haze grew over me

A sinking feeling was left in my stomach

And i could only hope that i remained Alone in this vulnerable state

ooc::@[Rexanna] this is a dream that may just turn into dejavu
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-06-2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-06-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-07-2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-09-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-10-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Rexanna - 07-11-2015, 03:40 PM
RE: Psychotic Minds - by Mortuus Nox - 07-11-2015, 11:08 PM